“We had a corner room and it was huge with a couch and two...”

Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown
Ranked #84 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Portland
“We had a corner room and it was huge with a couch and two...”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a corner room and it was huge with a couch and two comfy chairs. The room was really clean, the fridge and microwave were helpful. Quick access to downtown. And only $79/night! Great deal!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed March 27, 2013

So Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 4 nights.When we arrived the clerk at the desk, Anthony L was busy checking in a group of people who had alot of demands for him like their rooms next to each other,away from street noise,downstairs,just being rude about it to him,But he did it all with a smile and with EASE all the while answering the ringing of the phones and letting us know he will be with us.Not once did he looked flustered or angry, But very professional. when we checked in he was nice curtious and gave us room 122 and let us know if we needed anything just dial 0.I called him once checked in about places in the area to eat and he recommended some nice places around for food and gave good info about places to sight see and such. On the 3rd day i took a bus downtown and being new to the area i got lost and I called the hotel for a transfer to my room,It was Anthony who when he transfered came back on the line and asked if i wanted to leave a msg for my Lady,I explained my situation and he not only gave me directions to get to the nearest bus that stops in front of the Hotel but gave me the bus #s also.Excellent customer service in my book.The rooms was nice,the stay was great,did alot if sight seeing and shopping.Area was ok,But what me and my Lady will always remember is the kindness of certain staff,Especially Anthony L. Being from Europe and of not knowing the area,We felt at home with the kindness.I will recommend this Hotel to my friends abroad and will be back soon for another stay to visit my girlfriend and will definately stay here again...See you soon my Island friend!!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank passIttarath
Kassel, Germany
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We decided to stay here as we were looking for a budget accommodation that would be well located to get into Downtown Seattle by public transport and would also be a good starting point for a day trip to Vancouver – both seemed to be the case for this Days Inn and we had our expectations confirmed. Check-in was easy and without major complications, front desk staff could have only been a bit friendlier. The rooms were adequate considering the rate we paid, not large but still ok – furnishing was nothing to write home about but definitely ok. Cleanliness was also ok. The spaciousness of the bathroom was really comfortable and even toiletries were not bad. Breakfast was basic but at least something not to start hungry into the day.
The biggest negative about this motel is its surrounding area – really scary at night. When walking down the street to visit a burger restaurant we ran into several people which we would have preferred not to meet at night. Even the burger restaurant was locking its doors after each client coming in…
Nevertheless, we would probably come back as the Days Inn certainly offers good value for money.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple