“worse place to ever stay”

Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown
Ranked #88 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed April 1, 2012

the only reason why they got a one star is becuase negitives not an opption. second the rooms are paper thin dont expect to get ANY sleep. also they charged me 3 times. and then arguid with me worse hotel ever i would rather stay at a crack house before i go back there

Room Tip: do not stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank eventer22

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Given the lack of decent motels in this area of Seattle, this is the best available, and convenient for where I needed to go in Seattle on this trip. The rooms are clean and the beds are fine. The rooms are not well sound-insulated so I heard road noise and my neighbors pretty easily. This area of Aurora Avenue is pretty old and seedy, but I never felt uncomfortable. The Days Inn is one of the few properties that seems to be well-maintained and clean on the exterior--it is a shining light considering the other establishments in the neighborhood. The breakfast was pretty standard, but the fruit was fresh and delicious. The staff was very helpful, polite, and courteous. It is close to Green Lake, which is a great place to walk or jog. Ask for directions if you go there because it's not easy to get off of Aurora if you miss the turn. I will definitely come back on my next trip to Seattle

Room Tip: Get as far away from the road noise of Aurora Avenue as you can.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Poppylinc
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I seem to have good experiences at Days Inn and this was no different. Spent a few nights here. The room was clean, nice bed, free parking and the free breakfast was pretty standard as far as economy breakfast goes. I found the location to be fine. Went running in the morning and it's not too far off from Greenlake - one of my favorite sports in Seattle, so props for that.

Overall for an economic standpoint, this place was just fine. A good place to crash after a long down hitting up the city!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jwatersmusic
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We didn't stay for the economy breakfast. It was worth the money we paid. We only needed a place to sleep while before hitting the road again.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 18, 2011

just the worst experience ever, and for the motels on aurora i would rather stay in a tent. i booked my sweet senior mom one night there and they turned her away because she did not have a "credit" card, and only had debit. they were so rude, a girl named kelly to be exact. Left many messages for the manager juney, and she has not returned my calls. just left my mom on aurora with no car and no where to go. just the worst. if it comes down to the days inn on aurora or a dumpy cheap motel with crack dealers and hookers in every room, with random gunfire going off periodically, go with the dumpy crackhead,hooker choice. just awful.

Room Tip: dont choose this motel.just awful
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank travis t
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I'm visiting UW with my daughter and spending the weekend in Seattle so I just used Priceline like I always do to get a decent value on a hotel and I've always had good experiences using Priceline. When we checked in, the hotel would not give me a room with 2 double beds through my Priceline reservation which has always been the standard for this service. They claimed I had to request it in advance or call Priceline but then would not give me the number to call them. They then tried to upcharge me $30 per night for the room I wanted which I rejected. No matter what I told them about my past experiences with Priceline, they would not help me so my daughter and I are sharing a queen bed. The hotel also has no amenities, not even a mini workout room and sits on a very busy road so you can hear the traffic all night. We also have a nice view of a Taco Bell drive through from our window. The one positive is the rooms are updated and clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Advertised as being in the University district, it was actually 4.5 miles from such! Crummy location with scrap yards as only entertainment!
Do not get conned by the misleading location in PriceLine.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business