“Great location, great price”
Review of Belltown Inn

Belltown Inn
Ranked #50 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Great location, great price”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I spent two nights in the Inn during the weekend. The hotel was cheaper than any other hotels in downtown area of Seattle, so I did not expect much but the experience in the Belltown Inn was above my expectations. The room was small, but cozy. Everything that is to see in downtown area of Seattle is in walking distance. The staff was young and nice. I have no complaints except missing interent in the room, there is net in the lobby. I needed to do some work so I ended up going to a nearby cafe, which was not bad at all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love the Belltown Inn. After months at a Mariott extended stay in the burbs, I moved to the Belltown Inn and have been here three months. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean, and you can walk everywhere.
I also took advantage of the covered garage a block away for a little extra $.each month.

I will always stay at the Belltown Inn when working in Seattle.

Room Tip: The corner suites have two sets of windows and lots of sun - but it is VERY noisy at night. Bring yo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2013

When I was booking this hotel I didn't expect much as it was located downtown and the price was somewhat cheap for the location. I thought it would be below average. But when I checked in u was really happy with my choice- the room was nice, had a tv, fridge and microwave. Bathroom was clean and well maintained. Had a hair dryer and shampoo/ conditioner/ lotion. The bus stop is right around the corner. One can see Space needle from outside. Front desk personnel was very nice and inviting. There is a surcharge for the Internet access- $5 per day. Other than that everything is great! I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Anamik
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed March 20, 21. Pretty easy place to find when coming off I-5. Parking is in a alley, and its is not scary and you don't need a gun in the dark. But you do need to go to the second garage door with the mirror. I sat at the first door and puched the clicker repeatedly until my wife pointed out the second door, lol. Staff was very helpful and friendly, took less than 2 minutes to check in. The lobby and hallways were very clean, as was the room. The rooms are kinda small, but they have a nice kitchen area, microwave, fridge, coffee maker. Good size desk and chair. If you are looking for a place to sleep, and use a home base this is it while enjoying Seattle this is it.
Had a great stay here. Very clean, safe and a great location. Thanks so much Belltown

Room Tip: We had a courtyard room. There was a dog in there barking for about 10 minutes the first night but s...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ken M
Reviewed March 22, 2013

For starters the parking for this hotel is scary. It's located in an alley and if you arrive at night bring a gun. After checking in we were in our hotel room for 10 min when we heard a knock. We got up and before we could get to the door it was being opened by the staff. She explained to us someone complained about a noise. Call me crazy but if u hear anything less than a gun shot you shouldn't have the right to just open the door. We didn't make a noise nor hear one worth "reporting." Bottom line this place is over priced and clearly ran poorly. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013