“Of beer and garlic soup”
Review of The Hopvine Pub

The Hopvine Pub
Ranked #1,132 of 4,134 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Of beer and garlic soup”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Yum yum. That's all I'm saying. No, Trip Advisor want me to add more. Beer is yum. Roast garlic soup is yum. Like I said, yum, yum.

Visited April 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Meatloaf your Mama couldn't make!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Cozy, local, Amazing Food, oh, and plenty of interisting beer. Best place for seasonal meatloaf with intriguing ingredients - last week was Alligator, today Rabbit. Seasonal chutney and hummus. Always great soup. If you are on Capitol Hill, this is one of the best!

Perrysburg, Ohio
“In search of the perfect tuna melt”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

As travels (in US) go, I judge a lunch location by what they can do with a classic - the tuna melt. Hopvine was a nice little change of pace, adding capers to their sandwich. I would put them towards the top of my tuna melt adventures. Pleasant service, a bit of character to the location.

Visited January 2012
Vevay, Indiana
“Good food, service, and beer choices.”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stopped in for soup and sandwiches. The choices change, but we both enjoyed what was offered. Excellent selection of beers. If you are in Seattle, seek out Manny's beers on tap.

Visited May 2012
Seattle
“Heavenly Reuben”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Dropped into the Hopvine Pub for a quick lunch as another restaurant in the area we had selected was closed. We arrived about noon on a Friday. The place was very quiet (thank goodness). I was tempted by the special fall pumplin soup but opted for the Reuben sandwich which came with either chips or green salad. Feeling a little guilty over the calories of the Reuben I took the salad. I have to say the Reuben was one of the best I have ever had - quality corned beef, excellent Thousand Island dressing which I guessed was home made, and it must have been grilled in butter as the taste was sensational. Kudos to the chef. It was not too thick and not too dripping with spicy pickled red cabbage. The mixed green salad had a lovely light oil and vinegar dressing. The waitress was efficient and make our lucheon a very pleasant experience. I would return to try other menu selections of pizza, salads and other sandwiches which looked very good.

• Visited December 2011