Review Highlights
Fun

it was really fun to solve the mystery but I thought the escape room would be more similar to the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Compass10925263564
A terrific escape game

My friends and I had a wonderful time at Hourglass Escapes. Escaping the Tomb of the Mad Pharaoh... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $89.00
from $59.17
from $94.00
More Info
All reviews escape room puzzle room team building puzzle solving great puzzles production values ancient egypt story line intro video pirate room challenging enough minutes left incredibly fun immersive experience sound effects a lot of fun fun hour
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Hourglass Escapes is filled with great puzzles and silly humor. It's a great way to spend some time with friends and exercise your brain!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Hourglassescaps, Owner at Hourglass Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thanks Brian! We hope you will come back for some more puzzles and adventure!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

My friends and I just finished Tales of the Ghostly Galleon and it was an absolute blast! The puzzles were challenging but never got frustrating. Every time we solved a puzzle it felt like we earned it. Also, pirates, ghosts, and wearable pirate hats?! How can you ARRRRgue with that?!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ahoy Chris! I'm glad you enjoyed the game. We hope to Sea you back at Arrh place for some more escape room fun!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Seth was great and we had a blast celebrating our friend’s birthday! This was our third room escape game and we loved the Egyptian theme and experience! Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much! Your group was awesome, I hope she had an amazing birthday weekend.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

I went with a group of 9 friends and this was our first Escape game. At first I was worried because our game guide was a little awkward, but once we got our characters and flashlights and were led into the room the worry was gone. It was a great experience, the puzzles were varied and just difficult enough that it really took a group effort to solve. The sarcophagus in the middle of the room had all these bells and whistles about it it was so cool. There's a big TV with a countdown clock that makes each second feel super important and I loved it. I don't have other escape rooms to compare this with, but stand alone it was awesome and worth it!

Date of experience: September 2017
Hourglassescaps, Owner at Hourglass Escapes, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you Nicholas, I am glad we are the gateway into escape rooms for you. It's great when we hear how much first time players enjoy themselves.

Cheers

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Family had a wonderful time, well run by excellent staff. We will definitely be back for another adventure.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much! We look forward to your return-