Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$114.50
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Museum of Flight
from $114.50
More Info
from $26.00
More Info
6,868 results
All reviews air force space shuttle aviation history the wright brothers all ages we spent hours concorde aircraft boeing plane dreamliner blackbird simulator displays sr71 sst ww1
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Great place with lots of aircraft. Loved the Apollo 11 spacecraft and exhibit. Reasonably priced. City bus stops at the front door. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Redford12
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

I was not entirely excited about going here. Just walking around and looking at planes was not something that necessarily excited me.

However was I ever blown away! We started outside where some of the first Boeing planes were ever assembled and flown. Although much of it is protected by plastic partitions, you can still see everything very clearly.

One of the coolest exhibits was the Air Force One which you can enter and walk through. AFO specifically serves Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon. Amazing to think that you could walk those very grounds.

Most of the folks working the museum are volunteers and they love talking about the airplanes.

As you cross the road to the indoor exhibit there are airplanes EVERYWHERE!!! You can also walkthrough Apollo 11 I believe. At least that’s what I had heard.

Regardless what a neat place to spend some time and enjoy the science and history of flight. They even had PanAm flight attendants.

Definitely check this place out!

3  Thank Eugene K
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

If you have little knowledge or lot of knowledge about aircraft you’ll find this place very informative. I’m a pilot and can recognize most of the aircrraft onsite and their details but still found the expanse of the museum and the displays very informative. I could easily spend two full days here.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Michaelmike11
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Huge collection of aircraft from every era! Great stories and explanations about the different planes and when they were flown (WWI, WWII, Korea, etc.), and how they came to be at the museum. The exhibition also includes aircraft that you can walk through such as a space shuttle, Air Force One (retired), and others. This museum would appeal to all ages and is VERY kid friendly.

2  Thank Lee P
Reviewed July 12, 2019

I was looking forward to my third trip to The Museum of Flight and was not disappointed. I had not seen to covered area not the lunar module display I was not disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2019