Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$114.50
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Museum of Flight
from $114.50
More Info
from $26.00
More Info
6,868 results
All reviews air force space shuttle aviation history the wright brothers all ages we spent hours concorde aircraft boeing plane dreamliner blackbird simulator displays sr71 sst ww1
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

I was looking forward to my third trip to The Museum of Flight and was not disappointed. I had not seen to covered area not the lunar module display I was not disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank L T H
Reviewed July 11, 2019

Museum of Flight is one of the best aircraft museums I've ever been to. In addition to the standard museum fare, I saw Columbia (Apollo 11). They have many aircraft available for a walk-through, including a Concord, 747, 787 Dreamliner, and an early Air Force One.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank 541JeffD541
Reviewed July 11, 2019

This a good place to visit for tourist interested . There are lot of old type of aircrafts. Across the road The Boeing companies old planes are kept including the air force one , Concorde , Jumbo Jet etc .

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank jnikhilesh
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

What an awesome place to visit! My wife is a flight attendant and she loved it! We opted for the the 3D carrier movie and the Apollo exhibition. I grew up during later Apollo programs and this exhibition is amazing! We are from Atlanta and didn’t finish the entire museum so we’re are planning a return visit. You need at least 3-4 hrs to really take it in.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

It is about 30 minutes drive North from Seattle. You need to plan ahead. I purchased tickets as soon as I realized I need to fly to Seattle, I purchased the tickets online.

The visit is very informative. We learned the future of airplane in material, in design and the best part is knowing the future of flying is very promising. The ride can be longer, the pressure will be more suitable for human comfort all because of the composite material used. To give you a flavor of the details: just the painting alone would add 1000 lb. of weight to the plane.

This place has cafeteria onsite and a demo area of model planes and viewing area of test flights

1  Thank Joseph S