Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $22.00
from $23.95
from $148.00
6,173 results
All reviews air force space shuttle red barn boeing field aviation history space travel world war original boeing the wright brothers control tower boeing company space exhibit on display all ages amazing collection four hours we spent hours
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We used the bus from downtown which was simple. Museum is fascinating with indoor and outdoor activities available. Something for all age groups was provided including art for children. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Oxfordians_13
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This museum is well designed with fantastic displays. We enjoyed the planes from WW I and WW II. Our docent in the large open display room was full of good information. Across the street we were able to walk through a Concord and a retired Air Force One. If you are coming from downtown Seattle, take bus 124!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is well organized, and covers aviation from the early mail planes to the space shuttle and lunar modules. Well worth a visit

Reviewed August 30, 2013

When I went to the much-vaunted Museum of Flight I expected - amongst other things - to be able to find out about how the jet age arrived. I am not an aviation buff, but as my boyfriend is a glider pilot I had picked up a bit.

I was interested to find out more about Frank Whittle, the inventor of the jet engine. But it seems that as he was neither American nor German he was not mentioned. Anywhere. When I asked one of the staff about him, he looked him up and expressed huge surprise that he wasn't even mentioned.

Then I tried to go on one of the flight simulators. I queued for about 30 mins - only to be told that because I was on my own I couldn't try it. It did save me the extra $16 fee, though.

Very disappointing - though the Wright brothers' workshop was interesting.

1  Thank pinkie1967
Reviewed August 29, 2013

additional exhibits have been added since our last visit - lots to interest all 3 children (3,6 and 8). The control tower with a view over the boeing airfield was great (lots of planes/helicopters taking off and landing) and live air traffic control feed added to the experience. Seeing the planes up close (inside and out) was popular with the kids as well as the space exhibits and different simulators. Well worth a quick trip out of the city and close to the airport too