Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Informative, fun, and interesting tour

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the underground tour. Our tour guide was very funny but... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Dale C
Durham, North Carolina
Great tour, great tour guide!

A friend and I went to this tour after a friend recommended it. Adam the tour guide was amazing, he... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
NoamG74
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $20.00
from $61.95
from $34.13
from $52.29
5,168 results
All reviews early seattle seattle history above ground interesting history history lesson pioneer square early days street level great guide visiting seattle dean stories clay prostitution founding rebuilt skylight
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our Underground Tour. Our guide, Mariah, was funny and very informative. It was fascinating to see how the city of Seattle evolved and to learn of its history.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rose was great! Prepare for a lot of stairs and musty air but a fun experience. Worth it for sure even on a bad weather day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took the family tour. Friends of friends said this was a must do, but I was very sceptical. What a hoot. Lisa our tour guide was very funny, a born story teller, she made the tour! Great Seattle history lesson sprinkled, heavily sprinkled with humor. Glad we went. Lisa also gave us a great recommendation for dinner, Ivar's that capped off a wonderful day in Seatte.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife went on this to humor me and wound up having a great time. A little hokey, a little corny, a little cheesy, but as a native put it, "in a good way". We learned a lot of very interesting and entertaining Seattle history that we never would have been exposed to if we hadn't taken the tour. This history is related in a humorous, rather than documentary, style and the guides keep it far from being dull while you are learning and enjoying yourself. I recommend it, especially if it is hot, or cold, or raining outside!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If nothing else, this teaches you about how Seattle came to be. All guides are very knowledgeable and super passionate about what they do.

The underground was interesting.

I recommend it for the history alone.

I also went on a rainy day, pretty good rainy day attraction.