Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
When I have out of town visitors, this is on the list!

Reviewed 3 days ago

vancvrkid
White Rock, Canada
via mobile

4,640 results
All reviews early seattle seattle history interesting history history lesson pioneer square above ground early days street level great guide visiting seattle dean stories prostitution clay founding rebuilt introduction
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Honestly, my expectations weren’t high going in, but I’ll say this- it was FUN! Layla was our tour guide and we laughed out loud about a hundred times during our tour. If I ever get to go back with other friends/family, I will definitely be taking them on this tour. Price was moderate, and it was entertaining for hours! Thank you Layla!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

When I have out of town visitors, this is a fun tour. One guide, a brunette gal, was amazing. One heavy set man was ok.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

This was the first time taking this underground walking tour and the overall experience was okay! The tour is about an hour and 15 minutes. The tour guides were okay! The cost of the tour was little pricey for what you see! Interesting history of the underground. Be advised that parking is not available at the site. So, you need to find and pay for parking.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Awesome guide, there was so much information and she made it so much fun. Who knew that toilets would be the biggest problem

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Lisa our tour guide was fabulous! She knew her history, delivered it in a fun and engaging way. We learnt a lot about the underground history of Seattle and the tour takes you through some buildings to really paint the picture of what it was like. Well organised and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I’m not sure what I expected, but it seems to be a bit overpriced for what it is. Perhaps more stories would have added to the experience. The stories they did tell seemed very very scripted.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I was surprised to have liked this as much as I did. What a great way to teach people about the history of Seattle with a bit of humor. I think the tour was about 75 minutes & we visited 3 different sections of the underground tunnels.
My tour guide was CJ and he was fantastic. Very funny, very informative.
There is also a nighttime adult only tour that is supposed to go a bit more into the dark side of Seattle’s history. I look forward to doing that next time!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I highly recommend this tour. It's unique. It's full of comedy from the tour guides. It's a great, quick hour -- but it will be filled with laughter and history. Definitely make the time to go underground with the Bill Speidel tour.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Started on time. Divided the crowd into two groups to keep it more personal. Good guides easy to follow and hear. Our guide kept the talk interesting the whole way through! I don’t recommend the neighbourhood otherwise. Starting to go down hill. Parking insane.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was a fun 1 1/2 to 2 hour history lesson. We learned about how and by whom Seattle was built and got to put that history into today's locations. The underground part of the tour (most of it) was fascinating. It brought to life what Dean (our entertaining and energetic tour guide) was explaining. This was NOT a tour made up of a bunch of replicas. It had the look and feel of stepping into the past. Definitely make this part of your visit to Seattle.