“Woodinville Corporate Outing”

Bon Vivant Wine Tours
Ranked #8 of 80 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Create memories in Washington Wine Country! Bon Vivant Wine Tours of Washington State offers guided small and large group tours from Seattle to premium Washington State wineries, vineyards, and tasting rooms, led by wine knowledgeable and friendly guides. Bon Vivant Wine Tours delivers beautiful scenery, local flavor, and personal connections to Washington wine producers, in a delightfully intimate atmosphere. It will be a day to remember!
Reviewed November 11, 2013

A fabulous outing! I along with nine members of our professional staff were treated to a tour specifically tailored to the diverse tastes and price ranges of our group (which ranged in age from 23 to 60). Don was our intrepid guide - he is exceptionally knowledgeable about Washington wines, and regional and local wine histories. We did the Woodinville tour. The tour exceeded expectations at all levels - from the quality of the guide and wines, to the coach and thoughtful touches (such as water for hydration and umbrellas for rain). I expected to participate in a series of tasting sessions at various tasting rooms laid out in Woodinville strip malls, but the experience was much richer and more personal than that. Don knew many of the wine makers at the tasting rooms that we visited and organized a very friendly and well thought-out and truly handcrafted experience. I have since recommended Bon Vivant to many friends and colleagues -- and I look forward to taking another tour!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was a great experience. Michael was our guide and took myself, fiance and another couple in August and we had a great time. As another reviewer mentioned, just be sure you're familiar with the Woodenville area, and recognize that these are primarily winery's tasting rooms that you are trotting around to and not big vineyards. I was a bit diasppointed initially that the pricing didn't include the tastings at the various rooms, but once we started going around, that didn't bother me at all. The pours were generous and many places included additional tasting or two that was unexpected. Michael was fantastic-profesional, knowledgable, friendly-- and I appreciated that this was a very relaxed, accessible experience since I'm a wine novice. No snobbery here! Definitely worth a day of your time outside of the Seattle area!

1  Thank jtraveladventures16
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My friend and I participated in a Woodinville group tour. I have done wine tours around the globe and was expecting a different experience. Most wine tours that I participate in take you to actual wineries and the tour guide provides you with history of the area and wine education throughout the day. Woodinville is a town full of wine tasting rooms and the tour guide is basically a chauffeur that drives you from your hotel (or wherever they pick you up) to a select few of the wine tasting rooms - which is the main benefit in that they narrow down the overwhelming selection of options for you. Also, in every other tour that I've taken, the cost of the tour covers all tastings and lunch. The $100 you spend on this tour covers transportation and some of the tastings, but not all. And, you buy your own lunch. The tour guide was nice and, upon asking her questions, I did realize that she was knowledgeable about wine; she just wasn't proactive in sharing that information. Perhaps it was my fault for not researching the tour and Woodinville further, but I was disappointed in it given other true wine tours that I've taken through true wine countries.

5  Thank AMW2473
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a group of ten and did a 4 hour tour on a Saturday morning. We had a wonderful time from the time Michael picked us up in the very roomy and comfortable bus to the three winery's we visited! I will defidently call Bon Vivant again when we are in seattle.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a great tour for both wine novices and experts. Don's knowledge of the wineries and their products and his delightful personality resulted in a tour that exceeded our expectations. The visits to several boutique wineries in Woodinville included some that we suggested and other gems we had never heard about. It seemed both useful and pleasant that Don knows many of the owners and winemakers personally. Bon Vivant is a tour company that sincerely cares about its guests.

Been to Bon Vivant Wine Tours? Share your experiences!