“Habenero Orange Cookie dough Ice Cream”
Review of Molly Moon

Molly Moon
Ranked #16 of 136 Dessert in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Lakewood, Colorado
“Habenero Orange Cookie dough Ice Cream”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Awesome Ice Cream!! Some flavors sound weird but you can try before you buy. Its a bit of a hike all uphill but on your way back down the hill stop at Kerry Park it has phenomenal views.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Excellent Ice cream”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Amongst the best ice creams Ive eaten.Very flavorful and creamy and a definite must if your visiting Seattle. The only challenge would be would be that your likely to stand in a queue, for some time before they get to serve you. Its popular and there are good reasons for the popularity.

If I do go to Seattle again some day, this one is a must.

• Visited July 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“This ice cream just rocks!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I can declare myself as an icre cream lover! and this place it is just amazing!
It is a Little bit expensive, however the quality and flavour it is just out if this world. My fav it is the maple flavour with waffle cone it is just delicious. You an wait for a little cause usually there is a very long line but definetly it totally worth it.

• Visited December 2013
“OMG YUMM”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Boy did the ice cream Piggy come out in me at Molly Moons. I try to get into Salt and Straw in Portland where I live but never have the patience to wait in line. We walked up with a line at MM but it moved super fast and we gobbled up our amazing ice cream. I don't even remember the flavors, I think I was in a sugar and cream coma. Went with my 2 Sisters and w were giddy it was so good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank sandrahemsworth
Mill Creek, Washington
“You just have to do it.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have gone to Molly Moon (Queen Anne location) twice, and each time, have had an incredibly tasty experience. The salted caramel flavor is to.die.for. The end.

P.S. My family loved the other flavors, too, and some of the flavors can be pretty adventurous, too, if you're in the mood to try something new.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gretchen H

Been to Molly Moon? Share your experiences!