“THE. BEST. ICE CREAM. ”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I am obsessed with this place. They have the most amazing ice cream. I'm in love with the Earl Grey ice cream, it's fantastic with the vanilla bean caramel topping!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I go to Molly Moon at least once a week, and it is just like going to a church.

Even I am kinda lactose intolerance, I could not stop myself from going to Molly Moon! Trust me, this is kinda like the Voodoo Doughnut for Seattle and you should feel sorry for yourself if you haven't been to Molly Moon

1  Thank Sherman0714
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I love their ice cream... lots of unique flavors and super creamy! I got a trio of ice creams- salted caramel, maple walnut, and vanilla bean... perfect!

The staff were very friendly and nice. What a treat... looking forward to going there again when I am back in Seattle.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Unlike many people, I do not get hankerings for ice cream. I also do not like coffee; it's too bitter. Having said that, it's worth a trip to Molly Moon's for coffee ice cream, which combines the two into a state of lusciousness so great that I kind of inhaled my order -- which was big enough for me and the friend with whom I visited. It's organic, and the waffle cones are made by hand.

Also, there's always an option for vegans, which is helpful. It's typically a sorbet, but apparently there are also some more milky things available, which I believe use either coconut milk or soy milk.

1  Thank DealLovingTraveler
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The portion was not just large, it was HUGE! I could barely finish my 2 scoops of mint and strawberry, although I have a very sweet tooth! Next time I would take my niece and nephews here, they would be overwhelm I’m sure. Beside the big amount, it was very delicious. And I didn’t have to wait at all for my ice cream, now reading at other reviews I can see how lucky I was.