“I Scream, You Scream, We all scream for.........”
Review of Molly Moon

Molly Moon
Ranked #16 of 142 Dessert in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Jolly nice ice cream. As a sensible person I chose the kids size which was more than enough - a generous scoop of salted caramel. Had a taste of the balsamic strawberry too which was delicious.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This has to be some of the best ice cream that I've ever had! You can truly taste difference that their dedication to using the quality ingredients makes. I had Earl Grey & Honey Lavendar, and my husband had Melted Chocolate and Salted Carmel - super yummy! If you can make extra time to take the trip to Molly Moon - well worth it!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Creamy deliciousness. We sampled the seasonal flavor Sasquatch, which is quite good if you like a lot of things going on in your ice cream. Preferring more simple, pure flavors, we ordered melted chocolate and salted caramel, and we were very, very happy with those two choices.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

It is so worth the long lines and EVERY calorie. I waited 3 years to have the honey lavender ice cream again and it was everything I remembered.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

After a nice dinner, where else to go but a great ice cream place? Walk to Molly Moon's and enjoy the character of the neighborhood. Young and old are out and enjoying the spring. Expect a line out the door but do not turn away. The ice cream is great although the selection is certainly eclectic. Skip dessert at your restaurant at least one night--I mean you, tourists and conventioneers--and get directions to Molly Moon.

Been to Molly Moon? Share your experiences!