“Very, very good ice cream”
Review of Molly Moon

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Bellevue, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very, very good ice cream”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I mostly stick to the regular flavors, but it was very good. Regular cones and such. I want to come back and try something more out-of-the-way than I had.

• Visited July 2012

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I just had the best ice cream that I have ever had.....oh, my god ! I had a combo of the melted chocolate and salted caramel. Send me to heaven now. My friend had a sundae with the fresh berries and whip cream and it was delicious, too. The staff was courteous and friendly. It was all great. The only thing that I am thankful for is that there is not a shop is not too close to my home, or I would be sneaking over there all the time for an ice cream treat.

Seattle
“Tasty Treat Even in Winter”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Molly Moons is awesome. They are a fantastic place for ice cream any time of year. They Have the classics and some unique flavors.

For a while, I was hooked on their salted carmel ice cream, until I tried their lavender ice cream with the lemon curd topping---so good!

I Don't go as often as I would like, but thankfully I can expect a consistently fantastic experience when I do go.

Seattle, Washington
“Best Ice Cream: Heaven”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is my personal choice for the best ice cream in Seattle. I'm reviewing the Capitol Hill branch and have to say that the most difficult aspect of Molly Moon is finding parking. There is ALWAYS a long line because folks know that Molly Moon is consistently the freshest and most delectable treat in the city. They have a standard list of regular flavors (e.g., Scout Mint) but what I like is that they constantly change their daily flavors with fresh seasonal ingredients - berries in mid/late summer, for example. I like their huge waffle cones that they make in front of you. No space really for eating inside so this is a walk outside ice cream experience...

Victoria, Canada
“Worth the short jaunt out of the city center.”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

So good we went back for seconds the next day! Unsure of how far from downtown it was we caught the bus there. Walked back to town and then walked both ways the next day. The walk was needed when you get double scoops! With the interesting flavour choices I just had to get two scoops. I was thankful for the tasters so I could make the perfect choice. My favourite by far was the earl grey. The honey lavender was also good. Although my friend loved the salted caramel, it was too salty for me. I'll be back whenever I am in Seattle and suggest everyone else goes too!