“Great Food - Freindly Service - Quaint Atmosphere”
Review of Planet Java Diner

Planet Java Diner
Ranked #211 of 4,109 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Helena, Montana
“Great Food - Freindly Service - Quaint Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Asked the valet at the Courtyard where I could get a "real" breakfast and when he suggested the Planet Java I asked again thinking this was just a coffee house. He assurred me that this place did indeed have the real McCoy. While the neighborhood is a bit sketchy, the place is a diamond in the rough. We had terrific food on a Sunday Morning with prompt pleasant serive and down to earth prices. I will go again when I am next in downtown Seattle.

• Visited October 2011

Uxbridge, Middlesex
“Worth a walk down 4th...twice!”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

If you're in the Pioneer Square area and hankering for some eats, try Planet Java - a comfortable red leather and chrome style diner that does simple food, served quickly and efficiently. We had to scour the web to find a reasonable place to just grab a couple of eggs and some bacon to set us up for the day - a lot of establishments offer 'brunch' at weekends but don't seem to cater for the weekday crew. This place fit the bill perfectly and didn't hurt the wallet too much!

• Visited September 2011
“Great breakfast!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Our hotel told us this was a great place for breakfast and it is. Very comfortable atmosphere, great food and good service

Springville, Utah
“The fresh hand-battered cod melts in your mouth!”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Wow! I've had fish and chips in London that wasn't this good. Ordered the fresh hand-battered cod fish and chips from the specials board, not the one in the menu. $1 more; well worth it. Amazingly good.

• Visited March 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Best breakfast in Seattle”
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Planet Java is my favorite breakfast place in Seattle. The food is fantastic and the owners are very customer-service oriented. I'm allergic to gluten, eggs and dairy, so I brought gluten-free pancake mix with me and asked if they would make pancakes using my mix. "No problem! Do you want us to use rice milk? How about olive oil instead of butter?" How cool is that? Highly recommended!