“Best meal in Seattle”

Capital Grille-Seattle
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille-Seattle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 4,079 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: University
Description: Whether you're seeking a relaxed setting for lunch, a gracious atmosphere for dinner, or a festive and elegant venue for your most special occasions, The Capital Grille will provide a dining experience you won't soon forget. Local, seasonal ingredients, the freshest seafood Seattle has to offer, and hand cut dry aged steaks masterfully prepared, all served in the sophisticated environment of the historic Cobb Building.Join us, won't you?
Anchorage, Alaska
“Best meal in Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was the best meal i had in Seattle this trip. I ordered the Wygu burger that had an egg on it with truffle fries. It also was paired with a fabulous cabernet for 25$. All four of us ordered the same and we were all very happy!!

Portland, Oregon
“Impeccable service for Thanksgiving dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our waiter, Mat, provided impeccable service! The food was delicious, with a good choice of appetizers, entrees, salads, and sides, and, almost forgot, desserts. The Dungeness Crab Salad was wonderfully fresh and local. The restaurant was very busy, due to the holiday, and yet we never felt rushed. Rather, we enjoyed good conversation over dinner. Well done!

• Visited November 2013
seattle, wa
“Amazing Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

the restaurant gets a five star because of their outstanding service! from your server who personally wants to make sure your experience is superb, to the support staff ensuring your water glass is full, to management.

while the five star doesn't reflect last night's thanksgiving menu, the food has been five stars during my previous visits. we came here for the holiday and I ordered the traditional turkey dinner which was initially dry, however, the staff was very accommodating and provided me a new plate and it tasted so much better. we also ordered some sides, two of which are my favorite here-the au gratin potatoes and mushrooms. in the past, those two sides tasted like heaven in your mouth (I remember my friends and I always drooling over the flavors and textures...mmm); however, last night was just average and tasted a bit different. even the steak that my bf ordered seemed a little off in grade. i'm going to chalk it up to an isolated incident because my previous experience doesn't match with last night's holiday menu.

overall, what stood out last night was the wonderful service to ensure we were happy with our visit and I can definitely appreciate that. our server deveaux was personable, brian and steve in management were impeccable! thank you gentlemen for caring about us and taking the time to make our dining experience the best.

p.s. wine list is great with local and national offerings.

• Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Another Capitol Grill another well run location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You can not miss dining at a Capitol Grill, especially for business dinners.

There is not much I can add to this location other than it is consistent with all the other locations, great service, and equally solid food.

Denver, Colorado, USA
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

First, the food was exceptional and the service even better! We were there for around 2 1/2 hours and every step of the meal went perfectly. I had a rather complicated order and it was executed just as I had asked. Our waiter went out if his way to make sure everything went well, but not to the point it was too much. Very professional.

Visited October 2013

Been to Capital Grille-Seattle? Share your experiences!