“Superior food and service”

Capital Grille-Seattle
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille-Seattle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 4,267 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: University
Description: Whether you're seeking a relaxed setting for lunch, a gracious atmosphere for dinner, or a festive and elegant venue for your most special occasions, The Capital Grille will provide a dining experience you won't soon forget. Local, seasonal ingredients, the freshest seafood Seattle has to offer, and hand cut dry aged steaks masterfully prepared, all served in the sophisticated environment of the historic Cobb Building.Join us, won't you?
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Love this restaurant. Even though it is a chain, every time I have eaten there, the food has been delicious and the service is beyond compare. My salmon was cooked perfectly, the bisque is amazing. The servers are attentive and make sure your every need is met without being intrusive. Its like they are schooled in proper dining etiquette which believe me does not go unnoticed. The restaurant atmosphere is very comfortable, tables not too close together so you can enjoy your dining experience. Its a bit pricey but not over the top and comparable with other finer Seattle restaurants. I had the best sorbet I've ever had there -- they make it themselves! Go there -- you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

The service here is wonderful. Our waiter remembered what we ordered the day before, and made suggestions on other items to order during happy hour. The mac and cheese dishes are worth the visit.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Ate here with my wife and two adult relatives on a weekday night. As with all Capital Grills, we were seated cordially and promptly and our waiter and busser were very attentive. The interior was warm, traditional, and comfortable. The food was excellent.

I especially like their incredible bread selection and extensive wine list. Interestingly, they have no beers on draft - only bottled beer - a bit of a negative. The spinach salad was very good. The lettuce wedge was just o.k. - too much dressing with insufficient blue cheese-taste for me. The onion soup was excellent.

What we especially were impressed with was that my wife and I wanted to split the lobster and filet, having had sushi just a few hours earlier. They split it in the kitchen and presented it beautifully on two separate plates - very classy.

I really like Capital Grills, having eating at several. They consistently provide excellent service and food in a very classy environment.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went on a Saturday evening to have a couple of drinks and a quick bite at the bar. The food and service were ok but the cost was way out of line. We had a cople orders of the bar sliders and two drinks each. The total cost with tip $100.00. It wasn't worth it.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

On a friend's recommendation we ate at Capital Grille and while the service and quality of food was very good, it was not spectacular. I had the tenderloin medallions with lobster tails and it was very good but for $50 I have had better. The truffle fries were ok, as they tasted they were previously frozen and not freshly cut fries which you would think you would receive after paying $12 for this side dish. I would not return again as it was nothing incredible; same style of food like you would get at Mortons or Ruth Chris.