“Coffee like in Italy ?” 5 of 5 bubbles

Caffe Umbria
Ranked #360 of 4,059 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Pioneer Square
Reykjavik,
“Coffee like in Italy ?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Always love to come there. Wonderful atmosphere reminds me of the cafes in Italy with the sugar tin on the counter. Seatings inside and outside with plenty of space. In the coffee city Seattle is, this cafe is my favourite. Best quality coffee in a calm and friendly atmosphere

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
“Pleasant place for a light lunch or snack or coffee.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is the sort of place where you order at the counter and it appears in due course at the table. a good range of varied light snacks but nothing special here. The order may have got lost in the translation but it was a bit muddled. The pasta salad my partner and I shared was enormous and as it was being heaped on to my plate I suggested the waitress stop. So, generous and good enough food. Pleasant place and outside seats are attractively arranged with views into the square.

• Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“BEST COFFEE EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

OK an old review of mine states the best coffee for a shop in cowichan bay, but great news this is now the best. The staff are very friendly and efficient, the gelato of course could be bigger portions but it was great. The walk throgh town to get here is also interesting, and then you arrive at pioneer square but dont be put off just find this restaurant and enjoy!

Visited June 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great coffee and pastry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Right in the Pioneer Square located this wonderful café. The place is very cozy inside and the staff is just wonderful. Coffee and Cappuccino were a top quality, so as the hot chocolate. served with little peace of chocolate with cafe's name. very cute. This café made me feel like I am being back in Europe and into the finest bakeries. I love macarons and everywhere I see them, I have to try them. This place had few flavors of them, I tried couple and I can not say that they were the best I've ever tasted, but not bad at all and pretty close to perfection. But I can surely say that the almond croissant I had at Umbria was one of the best I've ever had in my life. Will definitely be back again for the wonderful coffee, croissant and the atmosphere. Thank you.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle
“Caffe Umbria - Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Caffe Umbria is definitely a favorite cycling Espresso stop for us either prior to or on the back end of a ride. We say Molto Sexy! It has an authentic modern italian caffe experience and they know how to consistently pull one of the best espressos in town; delivering a rich full crema and delectable coffee flavor every time. We also love that a bite sized chocolate is provided with the espresso. Needless to say, the quality of the espresso is put into every espresso based beverage. When in the Pioneer Square area Caffe Umbria should be on your list to visit. Read #TheCycleCafe review and see our photographs, follow this link: http://www.thecyclecafe.com/2012/05/20/cafe-umbria/

Caffe Umbria also offers sandwiches, gelato, beer and wine.

Ciao,