“Great food, fun, drink and staff”

Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #286 of 4,273 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 1st Avenue and Columbia
Description: We blend the best of the old with the best of the new. Our decor and friendly staff evoke images of the great old pubs of Ireland whereas our style of operating - our music, food, beverages - connects more so with the contemporary pubs and bars of modern Ireland.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went into Fado 4 times on a recent long weekend in Seattle. It actually became our local pub while there. First of all the atmosphere is as good as any Irish pub that I have been in in Ireland, and I've been in a few. The staff are incredibly helpful in their suggestions as to food and drink and the selection of beer is substantial. On Saturday night there was live music which was great and of course the pub was packed, yet the atmosphere didn't diminish. Food was great, with great selection.
It's a must go to in Seattle.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My daughter I were in Seattle last week and deceided to go to Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant.
We were early for dinner and deceided just to have a light meal. We found our seat and the server came right over to get our drink order. We got our drinks quickly and our order was taken at that time. Our server was very helpful in describing some of the selections on the menu to help us make our choice. We received our meals very quickly and they were very tasty. Our server did'nt disapper like at some restaurants and came by a couple of times to check on us. All in all going to Fado's was a very nice experience.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

....that's what I thought untill I walked into this corner of ireland. This is what we all imagine irish pubs look like. Drinks are expensive so use happy hour generously!

1  Thank Lloyd W
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Did brunch New Years Day with another couple only because original 1st, 2nd, & 3rd choices were closed and was very pleasently surprised! This is one of my new Top 5 places! A great Pub feel with booths, decore and seating areas set up to maximize a feeling of intimacy and privacy, and it works. 1st timers all around and we all agreed we'd go back in a heart beat! The waitress was friendly, knowledgable, and attentive. My friends had the Tradditional Irish Breakfast(s), my wife had the Lamb Dip, and I had a full order of Fish and Chips. Shared stuff so I got to try a little of everything. All meals were properly prepared, nicely presented, and authentically tasty. The bangers and blood pudding reminded me of the B&B breakfasts we enjoyed so much while in Scotland. Noticed The Traditional Irish Breakfast seemed to predominate at surrounding tables also. The Bloody Marys were also very tasty. Lots of worthy competition in the downtown P. Square area, but if you haven't been to this place yet, you should make a point to give it a try.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

While at a training, several of my co-attendees and I ended up here, as it was just two doors down. I was delighted by the food, it was delicious, plentiful, and reasonably priced. I was there a second night, and had no-one to go to dinner with, so I ordered take-out from there for dinner. It was excellent as well. Definitely worth the visit. Only suggestion would be to ask them to line the take-out container with foil or other liner to prevent too much moisture being drawn in from the "green" containers they use. Definitely a "two forks up" from me!

Been to Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant? Share your experiences!