“Amazing Chocolate, Worthwhile Tour!”
Review of Theo Chocolate

and up
Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle City Tour
Ranked #5 of 196 Shopping in Seattle
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This chocolate is heavenly. Fair-trade, organic and hand-made chocolate....you just cannot go wrong! We got to sample loads of different kinds of their amazing chocolate bars on the tour, which was very reasonably priced. Everyone wears a hair net to take the tour - and men beware, you'll have to wear a hair net on your face as well. My husband and I got some great laughs out of this. The facility is very clean, run very well, tour was on time and actually really interesting.... and delicious! Stop here when in Seattle, you won't regret it!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We really enjoyed the tour. It's a bargain when compared to other attractions. Our guide was excellent, and we learned a tremendous amount about the process of growing cacao beans and turning them into chocolate. I appreciate that Theo pays their growers a living wage, and, in turn, obtains a top-quality product. I love the unlimited free samples and purchased several bars to take home. This is high-quality chocolate, and you don't need to eat an entire bar to feel satisfied.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Absolutely wonderful tour, had an excellent tour guide, tons of free samples and it was only $7! I'm lactose intolerant and there was plenty of milk-free samples and options, surprisingly!

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Just popped in for a tour with my husband and baby. They don't recommend the tour for kids under 6 but I wore my baby in a sling and they were fine about it. We put a tiny hair net on her, it was pretty cute. The tour guide was a little awkward at first but got better as the tour progressed. The samples were nice and the info was interesting. We purchased a decent amount of chocolate after the tour. Only wish they would have offered a bit more in the way of samples of the caramels and ganache.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

What fun this tour was. The smells of chocolate hits you when you come in the front door. The staff were great and the tour was very informative. Of course the best part was the tasting of the chocolates. All are made in house and wrapped by hand. A must see!