“great food and drinks”
Review of Pam's Kitchen - CLOSED

Pam's Kitchen
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We have been there three times at lunch time for sandwiches and for dinner. We also sat at the bar for dinner and had great conversation and advice about the food and the drinks, tried so many different recipes, all great.
The Pelau, the curried chicken, or beef, roti, and the spiced beans were great.
The house made ginger beer and the Mauby drink have been great discoveries.
Very nice and good, I hope that they will keep up with the reputation.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Best channa roti I have had since I was in Trinidad. The house-made ginger beer is excellent. Friendly service, even when the place is overrun with the "Drive Ins, Diners and Dives" crowd and the kitchen gets backed up. A nice taste of the islands on a rainy Seattle day.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Jerk Chicken sandwich was great. Spicy green beans were very good as well. Ginger beer was very good and made on premise.Hot sauce they bring to the table gets hotter after a minute, grows on you use carefully

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We ate here because we saw it on Drive ins, diners and dives and it was caribbean food that really was simliar to Indian food...we really enjoyed it, we enjoyed the owner and our waitress was great..one of the customers told us what to order...it was a treat! V.Taylor

1  Thank freereignministries
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Everytime I go to Seattle I have to stop at pams! I'm Jamaican and live in Bellingham where there's no carribean restaurants :( so after trying a few in Seattle this one is it! Its Trinadadian but has curry goat jerk chicken and curry chicken rotis! I've tried all three but I'm a goat fan all the way! And I had the regular roti bread "the bussup one" :) it is sooo good it's like thin warm bread that's perfect for picking up food and soaking up the sauce. They are all spicy the chicken is less and good portions. Comes with a little side salad. My favorite drink is the citrus punch! Love it! Never had anything like it! Their peanut punch is really good! It's like a peanut butter shake :) staff is nice and the place makes me feel at home. It's a bit pricey but worth it to get some good home cooking!