“Great show, good food”

Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
Ranked #1 of 218 Nightlife in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: This jazz club has been in Seattle for many years and features the best jazz, locally and nationally.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went to see Pancho Sanchez here. The show was good and the food was good if not outstanding, and service was excellent. My only criticicism is that the prices seem a bit steep. i would go back for another show, but probably opt to only have drinks here rather than dinner.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband and I love good music in general and we always try to visit a jazz place during our travels.
In Seattle, we've been to Dimitriou's where we enjoyed a nice evening. Bill Evans' Soulgrass was performing with special guests: Steve Kimock and Jeff Pevar.
Although the place is reasonably large, all the tables offer a very good view of the stage.
We bought our tickets on internet and it was very easy to get there. During the performance they serve drinks, nice appetizers and food.
If you also enjoy visiting places like this to spend a pleasant time among people who share similar tastes with you, don't miss it.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was there last week and saw Diane Schuur and Steve Tyrell doing songs from the great American song book. The club has such an intimate atmosphere and was within walking distance from my hotel. It was a true jazz scene that has been greatly missed in my home town.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Saw Gerald Albright last week and was blown away not just by his set but by the coziness and intimate atmosphere that this place just exudes! The vibe! Had the greatest seats virtually in Gerald's lap! Ya gotta go. Literally in an alleyway (artfully done though) we waited in line in the chilly Seattle night air while being warmed by overhead heat lamps and music playing as we walked in. Staff was wonderful. Watching my emails for the next artist that I want to catch some vibes with.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

There for both the Karrin Allyson show and the Fourplay show. Been there many times now and consistently excellent food, service and shows. Four of the six at our table on the 18th ordered the steak, each done a different way, and each was reportedly exactly what was wanted.

Besides the food, the venue itself is great... Almost four hundred people can get in here for a show but there are no obstructed views and every seat I s within 60 feet or so of the stage. I'd heard that claim recently and this time stepped off the distance because I'd found it a little hard to believe...but it's true. :)