Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $12.31
More Info
1,553 results
All reviews permanent collection special exhibit porcelain room on display gift shop rainy day few hours couple of hours louvre aboriginal northwest galleries admission century objects diversity downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

What can I say beside awesome!! All of the art and various features were beyond cool! There's truly something that everyone can appreciate. I loved the interactive part of doing my own art on the computer.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank covingtonk
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

I happened to be in Seattle on a Thursday and was quite pleased to learn that the art museum was free that day. And they would store my bags while I visited the museum. They are also open late on Thursdays. Seattle is such an expensive city finding something free was a huge treat.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed September 7, 2016

A lovely small museum with a divers collection. We particularly enjoyed the artworks of and information about indigenous peoples of the Northwest.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

One of the things we really wanted to see while we were visiting Seattle was the Seattle Art Museum. It was walking distance from our hotel, and made our trip down really worthwhile. From west coast artists of past century, to modern art of all kinds, as well as First nations artwork and sculpture of a number of continents, there is a breathtaking and overwhelming array of art to view. This is one of the venues one can keep coming back to as I am sure we missed some exhibits, due to our time constraints. it would have been great to 'do a floor' and then go and think about what we saw for a bit, then head back in for another session, but we unfortunately only had given ourselves 2 hours. This venue would appeal to any lover of art and art history. What a treasure Seattle has in its downtown core !

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank helenlJ2255YY
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I was quite impressed with their Greek and Egyptian collections and the modern art was also quite impressive. Great place to bring children.

Date of experience: October 2015