“Love, Love, Love!”

Ranked #67 of 137 Coffee & Tea in Seattle
Neighborhood: Ballard
Neighborhood: Ballard
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was so happy that we went to this place! I just happen to be a tea fanatic and loved the many options that they had.

I tried a vanilla and peppermint hot tea, which was fantastic!
We also had the green tea mojito, it was a little bit tart and sweet, the perfect combination!

Also, the interior is well decorated and very peaceful. A MUST stop if you are in the area!

There are newer reviews for Miro Tea

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is my favorite tea house in Seattle for a number of reasons. The tea selection is shorter than other tea houses but obviously chosen by someone who knows what they are doing and perfectly brewed by the genuinely helpful, knowledgeable, un-pretentious staff. I absolutely love the environment in here: light, modern, and comfortable. Grab the couch if it's open! The free Wifi helps me get work done while I am there. I love that there are four sample pots brewed every day, just waiting for you to discover something new- it's how I discovered Honey Dong Ding! I am also a fan of the 1 oz. grab and go's- another convenient way to sample a potentially new favorite without committing to the 2 oz. size. The baked goods selection is better than many of the bakeries I have been to in Seattle. The chocolate croissant is perfectly buttery and flaky without being dry. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I had green tea with latte which was very refreshing. The teas are aromatic and tempting. The ambience was great with wonderful displays of art works on walls. I liked their decor and overall a great place if you are in the mood of having tea and chilling out in light atmosphere.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Had a delicious tea latte in this lovely little place. Highly recommend it if you go to Ballard

Reviewed January 3, 2012

It's a relaxing place to read or play Scrabble while the tea percolates on the burner. An excellent range of teas to drink in or take home. An antidote to coffee chains!

Been to Miro Tea? Share your experiences!