$199
$360
$259
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$236
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$176
2,492 results
All reviewsfree beercraft beerhappy hourrecord playermiller's guildgreat locationrooms are smallhonor barfun hotelhip hotelcool vibeevery eveningattached restaurantwithin walking distanceenjoyed my stayspace needlebusiness trip
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely stunning hotel inside.
I arrived here to say one night, the room was on the 6th floor, sadly only one of the two lifts was working, which meant that it took ages to get from my room to the reception or even out of the hotel, hence the staircase picture came from.
My room was very clean and really very Good, i found the resturant in the hotel very good but wuiye pricy for what you get.
Breakfast was excellent, the staff are fantastic and really very helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
James P, Manager at Hotel Max, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to hear you encountered a delay with the elevator. Overall, I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

The lobby is awesome, the craft beer was fantastic, the rooms are a little small, but if you're in Seattle for the weekend to take in some sights and do some exploring, I absolutely loved this hotel. No pool or gym, but I don't think anyone comes to Seattle for the weekend for the pool or gym.

Room Tip: Get a high floor, downtown Seattle is as loud as downtown SF
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
James P, Manager at Hotel Max, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Hi Phillip,

Wow, thank you for the great 5 star review. Our craft beer hour is a huge hit, we enjoy pouring beers nightly!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I've stayed at Hotel Max probably about 10-15 times in the past 5 years. It was one of my go-to places when I would go to Seattle for business. However, it's gone downhill. The last stay was 11/12/17. The staff was rude. I asked for a quiet room and they put me on the alley side - where trash is very loudly collected from dumpsters about 3 times during the middle of the night. I was woken up by clanging and beeping repeatedly from 3 AM to 5 AM. When I told a manager the next day, he just stared at me blankly. Also, the room smelled like a mixture of body odor and cigarette smoke, though it's supposedly non-smoking. The air conditioning unit blew out stale-smelling air -- the change vent light was on, but ignored by the hotel. The best thing about the hotel is the location.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin C

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations on your recent stay with us. I am hopeful you will give us another try in the future to regain your business.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Dark hallways, small rooms, no hot water. I will not stay here again. The attendant did not address the lack of hot water until I asked for compensation upon checking out. I’d expect more from a hotel in a central Seattle area. The good news is I did not spend a significant amount of time in the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Hi Charles,

Thank you for staying at the Max. I am sorry to hear we missed the mark on your most recent stay with us. I will share your feedback with the team.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I loved the classic and historic building that Hotel Max occupies in the heart of downtown. It's in the perfect location and within walking distance to any of Seattle's major attractions. The staff is approachable and friendly, especially Casey who was always super bubbly and willing to help out in any way. The design of the lobby plus the free craft beer hour is awesome, plus they're starting to provide artisan coffee in the mornings as well! Overall Hotel Max does a great job capturing the Seattle vibe while being very welcoming and accommodating. We had a really nice time there.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Hi there,

Thank you for staying with us and the great review. Our staff is truly friendly and always willing to assist guests. I will be sure to share your review with Casey!