1,909 results
All reviewswine hourtulio restaurantwashington wineswine receptioncomplimentary wine tastingsmall lobbyevery eveningmini barpike place marketfront desk staffvalet servicehotel restaurantcorner roomvalet parkingking roomhappy hourloved this hotel
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable! Arrived very late at night, yet staff was extremely understanding and accommodating. They recognized we had been traveling long and wanted to ensure we were having all our needs met to include a cup of tea!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
HJL1979, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello AEHoney,

Wow, what wonderful feedback! I'm so happy that the staff was accommodating and anticipated your needs. Thank you for staying with us and sharing these details. We hope to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Kimpton Vintage for 2 nights. Great location close to Pike Place Market and the Seattle monorail.

Enjoyed the eclectic design of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff.

The rooms however were very hot despite setting the A/C at the lowest temperature possible. The pillows were also very flat bringing a new meaning to “sleepless in Seattle”.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello Hotelsurveyqueen,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback! I'm delighted that you enjoyed most aspects of your time with us. Thanks for the shout out to our location and friendly team. Sorry the room was warm. All of our HVAC units are brand new, so I'm wondering if something was wrong with the unit in your room. We have both feather and foam pillows. The foam pillows provide more support than the feather. Feel free to request additional foam pillows the next time you visit (and I sure hope you do!).

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I loved this place from start to finish! Everyone was genuinely kind and that is very hard to find these days. I only have 1 very minor complaint. The edges of the beds stick out a bit and were covered by the fabulous linens.
We were constantly hitting them! Ouch!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
HJL1979, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Hello Brooke5000,

I'm thrilled that you fell in love with the Vintage! I appreciate the shout out to our friendly team. They are our greatest asset! Thanks for letting me know about the bed frame. So sorry about that. I hope you'll return to Seattle in the future and be our guest again!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I took a road trip with a friend from high school and this was one of our few hotel stays (stayed with friends and family most of the trip). This hotel was kind of our vacation splurge, it was a bit more expensive than we wanted but with the location and what looked to be a beautiful hotel we thought we'd spend that little bit extra.

Despite our willingness to spend a bit extra we did shop around for a good price and ended up booking through Hotels.com. We selected a room with a King bed and a Queen sofa-bed. After checking in we were surprised to find the room we had keys to only had a queen bed. When I called down to the front desk they said they had no record of us booking anything other than the standard room and that they had no rooms with bigger beds available for the evening.

I called Hotels.com the next morning seeking a partial refund and they in turn contacted the Kimpton and informed me that the hotel was unwilling to offer any reimbursement (Hotels.com did offer a credit to be used in the future). When I checked out of the hotel they asked how our stay was and when I indicated it wasn't the best because of the room problem I was given the same response about the standard room I'd apparently asked for. She did mention the King and Queen room and quickly corrected herself that she was looking at the wrong thing, though I'm not sure why something about a room you're telling me I didn't book was in with my information, unless there were notes about my call the previous night and Hotels.com call that morning, in which case you should know exactly how well my stay was. They didn't offer any sort of reimbursement, they didn't even offer to comp the parking (which is $42 a night plus taxes and fees ending up about $68). To be quite frank I felt as though I was being treated as 'less than' for having booked through Hotels.com.

I would not stay at this hotel again. It is not ugly or unkempt or in a bad part of town but the Kimpton's apathy toward my situation as a Hotels.com customer soured my experience.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
HJL1979, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Hello Mercedes V,

I am terribly sorry about this disappointing experience. It was recently brought to our attention that the descriptions of our room types on Expedia and Hotels.com were incorrect. The standard single queen rooms were described as having both king and queen beds. I will follow-up and address the lack of apathy on behalf of our front desk team. It is inexcusable. I would like to compensate you for this problem, so please contact me at the hotel at your convenience.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We loved this hotel. Perfect location for us; a mile walk to the Mariners game and 1/2 mile walk to Pikes Market. The entire staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. Our room was very clean and we loved it. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 Stars was the bed was a bit hard and the bath towels were small and rough, other than that it was great!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
HJL1979, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello Sarah B,

I'm thrilled that you fell in love with the Vintage! Thank you for the shout out to our friendly staff. They are such a wonderful group of people and I'm honored to have them on my team! Sorry that you found the bed uncomfortable and the towels rough. We just ordered new bath towels, so they will be replaced soon. I appreciate you taking the time to share the details of your experience. We hope to welcome you back next time you visit Seattle!