“We love this hotel.”

GreenLeadersGold level
Wenatchee, Washington
“We love this hotel.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This might be considered to be somewhat of a boutique hotel. The location is great on 5th Avenue, within walking distance to most of the downtown venues. We stay here whenever we can but especially when we are going to the 5th Avenue Theater , which is only 2 blocks away. The hotel is wonderful, the service friendly. They offer their parking at 1/2 price if driving a hybrid which is a nice perk. Every evening from 5-6 PM they offer free wine tasting form variuos Washington wineries. The terrific restaurant, Tulio is in the same building. The beds are awesome and the hotel very quiet. When in Seattle this is THE place to stay.

Green Features: They reward hybrid car owners with 1/2 price overnight parking, which we really appreciate.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
We love this hotel, too. No need to venture too far into the cold when we've got dinner, drinks, and theater within a block!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Loved the wine tasting hour. The lobby had fresh cucumber water which was refreshing after my morning run. Our room was next to the elevator and surprisingly that did not pose a sound problem for us. We had a hot shower with good water pressure and a comfortable yet firm bed. Very centrally located downtown, we walked or used public transit everywhere we went.
The hotel is a bit dated but it is still nice and clean. PM desk staff was short and rude but it wasn't problematic.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you for the kind review of our hotel! I hope we'll get a chance to show you the sweet side of our desk team the next time you visit.
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Our stay at the Vintage Park is a birthday tradition in my family that we recently rediscovered after a brief hiatus due to busy lives. While in high school the Vintage Park team always helped me celebrate with a kind card, appetizers, chocolates or some other fabulous novelty. Now, 10 years later, they are still providing the same amazing attention to detail and gifted our family a bottle of champagne with a card.
The lobby is quaint and cozy with a fireplace that is most welcome on rainy Seattle days and complimentary refreshments including water, tea, coffee and wine hour. While we haven't brought our pets, yet, the presence of others' pets is lovely and we have adopted a fish or two (provided for your stay if you're missing your furry friends) during our stays.
We were just there in November and are already planning a return trip to see Oliver over the December holidays at the 5th Avenue Theater, just a block and a half away! We cannot wait to return!

Room Tip: We prefer rooms that are higher up for the view and get a delux room, with sitting area, whenever po...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We love to help celebrate--just let us know the occasion, and we'll do the rest. See you soon for Oliver, it's getting rave reviews!
Washington
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a pleasant hotel that cares about each guest. This was evidenced is so many ways during our stay; however, my wife particularly enjoyed having a guest yoga mat in the room and the Rodney Yee yoga workout program available on the room TV. We also appreciated the valet service that charged our Tesla during our stay. They were very polite and careful with the vehicle.

There are many excellent hotels in Seattle to choose from and this is one of them. We will certainly return.

Room Tip: This is a dog friendly hotel but we did not have our doggie with us during this stay. You can skip t...
Green Features: The hotel use a dispensing method (pump reservoirs in the shower) for the room amenities; There is a hesitancy of quality hotels to do this but we view this as an important "green" move supporting sustainability. With time more hotels will follow.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
We genuinely do care about each guest, and I'm so glad to here you and your wife were so well cared for!! If there is ever anything we can do to make a trip special and unique, just let us know : )
Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I am not one to take the time and write about every place I travel but....this place deserves a very welcome praise. My travel plans changed 3 time is as many weeks and always at the very last moment. I contacted the hotel and they kept moving my room dates with no problem. Then when I arrived I was greeted from the Valet parking right up to a classy king corner room over looking the city. I could hit the down town stores within walking distance and upon returning just before supper found a wonderful sampling of local Washington wines. Taking place in a fireside room where I could sit and chat with other people who are staying at the hotel from around the world. Afterwards the Hotel,s "Tulio Ristorante" offered a classy Italian meal as if I was back in Venice. If that didn't top it off. The next morning my meetings didn't fit in with check out and the Hotel Staff assisted me in this matter with no fuss. I will return to this hotel with my wife soon.

Room Tip: king size corner rooms are like a small suite
Green Features: They are top notch, They use dispenser units in the shower, so you don't waste what one doesn't use.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Traveling gets so much better with a little flexibility--we'll always do our best to accommodate your schedule!
Snoqualmie, Washington
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We booked our room so we could stay in town after the concert we were attending. We didn't expect such a warm welcome. Frank at the front desk found a fan for me (the room wasn't hot, I just like a fan on to sleep with). And valet, Steve, had great suggestions for breakfast and didn't mind at all when we kept needing to get into out truck. Just an overall lovely experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I agree--Frank and Steve are both rock stars! I've shared this review with them, and we all look forward to having you back at the Vintage Park.
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I usually stay at the Hotel Vintage Park while I am in Seattle, and my experience recently on a two-night business trip was so positive I decided to write my first-ever Trip Advisor review. I requested a quiet room and was given a top floor, interior room, very quiet. The bed was perfect. Breakfast in my room was delivered promptly and was excellent. But mostly, the staff was personal and friendly. This is an older building, tastefully renovated. A cozy, comfortable place. Enjoy!

Room Tip: ask for high and interior to avoid street noise.
Green Features: Skip housekeeping by tagging your door. The temperature controls worked well and I kept my room cool at night.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Your first Trip Advisor review? You're going to make us blush! Thank you for your loyalty to the Vintage Park, and your kind words about our team : )