“Class and Style still live in the modern city life.”

Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Ranked #14 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersGold level
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Class and Style still live in the modern city life.”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I am not one to take the time and write about every place I travel but....this place deserves a very welcome praise. My travel plans changed 3 time is as many weeks and always at the very last moment. I contacted the hotel and they kept moving my room dates with no problem. Then when I arrived I was greeted from the Valet parking right up to a classy king corner room over looking the city. I could hit the down town stores within walking distance and upon returning just before supper found a wonderful sampling of local Washington wines. Taking place in a fireside room where I could sit and chat with other people who are staying at the hotel from around the world. Afterwards the Hotel,s "Tulio Ristorante" offered a classy Italian meal as if I was back in Venice. If that didn't top it off. The next morning my meetings didn't fit in with check out and the Hotel Staff assisted me in this matter with no fuss. I will return to this hotel with my wife soon.

Room Tip: king size corner rooms are like a small suite
Green Features: They are top notch, They use dispenser units in the shower, so you don't waste what one doesn't use.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Traveling gets so much better with a little flexibility--we'll always do our best to accommodate your schedule!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
Snoqualmie, Washington
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We booked our room so we could stay in town after the concert we were attending. We didn't expect such a warm welcome. Frank at the front desk found a fan for me (the room wasn't hot, I just like a fan on to sleep with). And valet, Steve, had great suggestions for breakfast and didn't mind at all when we kept needing to get into out truck. Just an overall lovely experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I agree--Frank and Steve are both rock stars! I've shared this review with them, and we all look forward to having you back at the Vintage Park.
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I usually stay at the Hotel Vintage Park while I am in Seattle, and my experience recently on a two-night business trip was so positive I decided to write my first-ever Trip Advisor review. I requested a quiet room and was given a top floor, interior room, very quiet. The bed was perfect. Breakfast in my room was delivered promptly and was excellent. But mostly, the staff was personal and friendly. This is an older building, tastefully renovated. A cozy, comfortable place. Enjoy!

Room Tip: ask for high and interior to avoid street noise.
Green Features: Skip housekeeping by tagging your door. The temperature controls worked well and I kept my room cool at night.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Your first Trip Advisor review? You're going to make us blush! Thank you for your loyalty to the Vintage Park, and your kind words about our team : )
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have been staying at Kimpton hotels for the past 15 years. They are great and the Vintage Park in Seattle is cozy and awesome. The staff is helpful and their customer service is outstanding. I travel with my two dogs and they are always given first class treatment. I highly recommend Kimpton Hotels and esp. Vintage Park in Seattle.

Room Tip: Join the Kimpton In Touch so you can get a raid the mini bar voucher. Also, drive a hybrid and get...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Wow--thank you for this review! Our guests always bring the sweetest pets--how could we not spoil them?!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Not only a great location, but a place that is both charming, and first class service. Room was very comfortable, plenty of space. The lobby is warm and welcoming, restaurant a bit pricy, but good. The wine reception was just what the doctor ordered after a cold, wet walk through Seattle, and the wine was quality stuff. The service was fantastic. Just ask and the get it done. Nothing seems to be too big or too small of a request. Needed an aspirin when at breakfast and the waitress immediately ran down the street and retrieved some - would not take any $ for doing so - nice touch...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We'll always have a nice glass of wine, a seat by the fireplace, and a friendly smile to keep you warm.
Salt Lake
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a wonderful little hotel in the very heart of Seattle. The staff was very friendly and they have a little wine reception every afternoon in the cozy lobby! My room was very clean, not at all flashy, but with plenty of conveniently-located power outlets, which I always appreciate. The bed was super comfortable and since it was also very, very quiet, I slept extremely well both nights. That hardly ever happens. Walking distance to airport light rail and every place you might want to visit in downtown Seattle.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
A good night's sleep is the best amenity a hotel can offer : )
Liberty Lake, Washington
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Hotel Vintage Park comes through with a wonderful experience. Last year we spent the Thanksgiving holiday in downtown Seattle at the Hotel Vintage Park and had a wonderful time. The valet service never bats an eye when we show up in our extended cab, full-size pickup and the front lobby staff is ALWAYS nice no matter if we just stepped outside for 2 minutes. They greet you with a hello and a smile.

This trip was with my wife and my mother on her first trip to Seattle. Hotel Vintage Park was a great way to break her in. The beds were comfortable, the room clean and we didn't hear a peep from any other guests.

The other extremely important thing for us: we don't usually travel with our dog (if we're staying at a hotel) but when we know we're staying at the Vintage Park, we always bring her. While booking our room this time, I requested a food and water dish as well as a small pet bed. When we checked in (early by the way), the requested dog amenities were already present. It was a very nice touch!

Steve, one of the valets, was extremely helpful loading the truck, dog and getting suitcases situated (and waterproofed) as we were preparing to leave. Kudos!

My wife and I love this hotel and if we're staying in downtown Seattle, I don't see us staying anywhere else. Ever.

Green Features: We enjoy that we don't have to have maid service when staying at a hotel! Vintage Park even gives you a coupon for not using the service! Brilliant!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We're so happy to have guests like you in our Kimpton family--it makes our day to see familiar faces!