Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
$461
$423
  • Pool
1,849 results
All reviewswine hourtulio restaurantwashington wineswine receptioncomplimentary wine tastingsmall lobbypublic libraryevery eveningpike place marketmini barvalet servicefront desk staffhotel restaurantcorner roomvalet parkingking roomhappy hour
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have stayed in Seattle a number of times and will definitely choose Hotel Vintage Park for my next trip. I was recently in town for a conference at the convention center and it was a 6 minute walk away. It's close to other attractions as well - Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, the monorail to the Space Needle.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I am a AAA member and got a great deal that included a $25 per day voucher to the wonderful restaurant in the building. I was able to use it for the meal of my choosing each day. I also received $10 to use in the minibar. I chose not to and they took it off the bottom line of my bill. I was on the 4th floor overlooking Spring street and I had no trouble getting to sleep at night. The bed was heavenly - extremely comfortable. Both the bedroom and bath were of a good size. Some boutique hotels have tiny rooms but that was not the case here.
There were several amenities available that I was unable to take advantage of because of work commitments. Next time I most definitely plan to partake: All guests were invited to a wine tasting each evening and I'm sorry I was not able to join the festivities. Also, you can request spa services in your room, I believe until 9:00 pm. I did not return until later than that each evening but I found this to be very unique and something I would normally try to do.
I love this hotel and it will definitely be my first choice next time I am in Seattle. It is a fantastic value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Catherine S
Amanda P, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Catherine S, you are making us blush! Thank you so much for the review and for making us your go-to Seattle hotel. We're flattered : ) AAA is a great way to get discounted dining at Tulio (and you can't visit the Vintage Park without eating at Tulio!). Be sure to reach out to our concierge before your next visit to plan those spa services!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We loved the Vintage Park Hotel! We stayed here for two nights before a cruise in September. The location of the hotel was perfect, and the room we had was small but beautifully furnished and very comfortable.

We ate in the adjoining restaurant, Tulio, for dinner and breakfast and thought both meals were very good. We also enjoyed the hotel's "happy hour" where a local winemaker was featured.

Room Tip: Our room faces an alley/wall, but it was very quiet and we didn't mind not having a view. I did think the inner facing room was quite dark though.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

We are so happy to welcome you to the Vintage Park family! This is our home away from home, and it's a pleasure to share that with you : )

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I spent 4 nights at Hotel Vintage Park. Loved it! Staff was great and responsive. Room was very comfortable. It was a treat that the hotel restaurant was really good - had breakfast twice & a wonderful dinner.

Room Tip: Room 1106 was great...nice sitting area; really comfortable bed :-)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I agree--our staff is great : ) But it's easy when our guests are so much fun to have visit! Thanks so much for the review, Bill B.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A frequent traveler, remembered Tulio from a previous trip, good check in, valet, check out, room on 3rd floor with a view of the trash bins and maintenance area, but: wine tasting ambiance and experience crowded, slow and impersonal with standing only in your staked out spot; needed a cab...not available...had to walk to a busier hotel location for a cab queue; wanted a nightcap at 11pm...not available...advised to go somewhere else...so,we did across the street to the Fairmont Four Seasons Olympic Hotel. Like I said, just OK. Will probably stay somewhere else, more mid town next time. But I will patronize Tulio again...a nice white tablecloth dining experience with good food and service.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

It looks like we fell a bit short of your expectations this stay, and we'd love a chance to make it up to you. Please email me at amanda.parsons@vintagepark.com and let me know just how we can craft your perfect Seattle getaway. I'll even stake you out a spot at wine hour ; )

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Vintage Park although a member of a group of hotels has a character and charm all of its own. We found every member of the staff we came into contact with both in person and on the telephone very friendly and courteous. Our room was very spacious with a separate seating area. Room service was very efficient and the food well prepared and presented. We also had a rather nice .inexpensive, by US standards, Chardonnay.
After nearly 22 hours travelling the Vintage Park provided the calming atmosphere we needed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for joining our Kimpton family, David E--hope to find you relaxing at the Vintage Park next time you're in the U.S.!