“Kimpton rocks”

Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Ranked #14 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Kimptons always have great hotels, and this is no exception. Great place, right price, and wonderful staff. If you stay, definitely become part of InTouch before you come for free internet.

Room Tip: Overlooking park to south.
There are newer reviews for Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I am a winery owner, and make it a point to stay at the hotel whenever I am in Seattle. The staff is exceptional, and to a person make you feel not just welcome, but pampered. Excellent location, an outstanding restaurant, and beautiful rooms make this the perfect place to stay in downtown. I have never had anything less than a five star experience in any Kimpton hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
VintageGM, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear Pullittogether;
Thank you for taking the time to let other readers know about our thoughtful and efficient service. I love the fact that we are your favorite Kimpton so far. We look forward to your next visit! Again, we appreciate you. All the best, Sandy Burkett, General Manager, Vintage Park

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Stayed here for one night while on a business trip to Seattle. Wished I had stayed there for the whole week. Very elegant. Wish my wife had been with me because the hotel would be perfect for a romantic getaway. Very nice bed and huge bathroom.

Only downside is paying to park is pricey ($34/day).

Room Tip: Try not to be on the same side as the parking garage.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Location is good; just a few blocks from the waterfront and a short walk away from good shopping areas. The sitting area in the lobby was very cozy and I enjoyed the free coffee/tea in the morning and wine tasting in the evening. Rooms were clean and they offered complimentary leopard-print bathrobes.

1  Thank HulaGal808

Dear Stay Broke:
I appreciate the review of our hotel. It makes our day when we see past guests share with other Seattle bound travelers the level of service that we provide, the fun wine tasting and our easy convenient location. Thank you again. Aloha, Sandy Burkett, General Manager, Vintage Park Hotel

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Three gal friends and I booked two Queen Queen rooms three weeks before our stay. I recommended this hotel based on a previous stay. When I called the hotel directly the agent was courteous and helpful. When I received the email confirmations, both had errors which were fixed immediately with a second phone call. We arrived about 9:00 PM, but I had told my nice reservation agent this would happen. We were warmly greeted at reception and headed up to our rooms. Imagine my surprise when I walked into a room with one King bed! An immediate call to the front desk was made. Even though I had the email stating a Queen Queen room was reserved, I was informed I had requested a King.......plus the hotel was completely full and nothing could be done that night. The room did have a hideabed which we had to use. Now, I must tell you the hotel moved us to a lovely room on the top floor for the next night. We also received a discount on our first night as well as a thoughtful apology note from the Front Desk Supervisor. Nice touch! This is a wonderful property with lovely touches(put our cut flowers in a vase). All staff members were friendly and helpful! Breakfast at Tulio's was delicious! Everyone makes mistakes, it is how you correct them that is important....Hotel Vintage Park made it right.
Yes, I will stay here again!

Stayed: April 2012

Dear LmCubs;

I agree with you and truly appreciate your posting. We have a limited number of 2 bedded rooms, here at the hotel, so when a guest extends their stay, it can become very challenging for our staff to accommodate all of our guest requests. Unfortunately things like this do happen, what is important is what we do to minimize the impact to our guests. I am so sorry for the inconvenience that did occur, but very pleased that we did everything we could to make your stay exceptional. Thank you for your gracious posting and noting that when things outside of our control happen- accepting and doing everything we can to acknowledge and make it better is the right approach to guest service. Your last sentance made my day "Everyone makes mistakes, it is how you correct them that is important....Hotel Vintage Park made it right. Yes, I will stay here again!" again thank you!
We look forward to serving you and getting all of it right on your next visit.
All the best, Sandy Burkett, General Manager, Vintage Park

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We found this small hotel in the heart of Seattle at the last minute online. It was a good price for what we received. Our room was kind of narrow, situated length wise to the door, but not too small. The square footage was fine--just a different kind of layout. The location is great within walking distance of most of downtown. There is coffee downstairs, but they will bring you a coffee pot and coffee packets to your room if you ask. There is a garage, but it's pricey. We found parking on the street. It was clean, friendly and convenient. It's also near I-5 so it's easy to find, but far enough we didn't hear it.

Room Tip: Avoid the lowest floors due to traffic noise according to the staff. Some rooms are at street level...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Dear Darleensun;
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I appreciate the feedback about our convenient location and that we are walking distance for the downtown attractions. Thanks too fror mentioning that we are happy to provide a coffee maker upon request. Thanks for giving us the opportunity. All the best on your journeys, Sandy Burkett, General Manager Vintage Park

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The hotel has a very nice and attentive staff...in fact the service really stands out. It is in a great location, in walking distance to many of Seattle's sights. There is a good coffee service in the morning, and a complimentary wine tasting in the afternoon. The connected Italian restaurant is also good....with a very friendly bar. The rooms are clean and fairly spacious. Each room has the theme of a vineyard. I will say that the decor is a bit dated....but it is a comfortable stay. Will stay here again in my next trip to Seattle.

Dear techie6 from Atlanta;
We really appreciate your feedback about the service here ~ our staff is focused on anticipating needs and making each guest experience exceptional. Thank you for your gracious feedback to other potential Seattle travelers. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to the beautiful PNW. Warmest Regards, Sandy Burkett, General Manager Vintage Park