Seattle Pacific Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Loyal Inn(Seattle)
  • Fitness center
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We took a road trip from San Francisco to Settle and booked it last minute cos all the hotels were fully booked due to a football game. The front reception was rude and un-welcoming. Our room was on the 7th floor. Paint was peeling off the door to our room. There is a hole on the window. The room smell and the a/c took quiet a while to cool. The couch in the hallway have a gross looking huge stain, do not look like they even try to "disguise" it. Need to pick up iron and the mini ironing board from the front reception. Breakfast was terrible, hot water was not hot. The room cost over $200 - glad that we'd only stayed 1 nite. By the way, the construction is the "Wake Up Call". Will NEVER stay there again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I landed at this hotel on my business trip to Seattle. This one was the only one available due to the major conference going on at the time.Unfortunately due to the construction work going on around this hotel - the access (to a non-local like me) was a bit of a puzzle.
The staff at the reception are nice and warm, wish I could say the same about the hotel though.

The hallways of the hotel are dark and dont smell that good. I was given a room on the top floor with a direct view to the Space Needle - but the Wifi reception was pathetic. I had to change 2 rooms and finally I got one facing the road. The sad part though is that it directly faces the parking lot so I had to put up with the noise from the road and the cars in the parking lot.
About the hotel room - thankfully it was clean and not stinking.
The washroom is clean but a little cramped if I may add. There is ample space for storage of luggage and clothes to hang. The television is about 20 years old or so .. lol havent seen the CRT types in a long time.
Since I was only there for 2 days it did not matter much - I used it more as a place to crash. The room did have a small sit out right outside the door but not of much use as the chair and tables were dusty.
Best part about the hotel location is its proximity to the Space Needle which made for some good walks and quick trips to nearby food places.
Only book this place if you absolutely have to.

Room Tip: Please choose a room close to the reception area, Wifi access will be restricted otherwise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gaurav U
Jo K, Manager at Seattle Pacific Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2015

Thank you for your review! We value our customers' opinions, and we'll take your advice into account.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My friend and I go down to Seattle alot for girls trip or football games. This trip was a last minute one, and I got tickets to Seahawks last minute as well. It was preseason and it was a busy weekend in Seattle so most of the hotels were all booked up or ridiculously expensive. This hotel was the only one avaliable that was in our price range. The location is not bad because is a few blocks away from Space Needle and a 5 minute drive to Pike Place, however, due to construction the street beside this hotel is closed. The main street that this hotel is on is a main highway, and is only one way. It took my friend and I almost 45 minutes to go from Pike Place back to this hotel during traffic. The hotel was really bad, it definetly needs a renovation. Everything is super old, and we only got 1 queen bed. I feel like the hotel was not clean at all, it needs a paint job. The lightning in the room is not good, nothing about it is good. The front desk staff only gave average customer service. They only can give you one key to the room. I will definetly not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Jo K, Manager at Seattle Pacific Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

Thanks for your review, and we're happy to hear you and your friend enjoyed our central location. Beyond that, we're very sorry that the rest of your stay did not meet your expectations. We are working to improve our guest rooms, so we will take into account your comments about poor lighting, painting, and the overall style of the room. In addition to this, we were displeased to learn that our customer service was only average. We strive to provide top-notch customer service, so your concerns have been communicated to our management team.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Horrible. Ugly. Dirty. It´s kinda near Space Needle but in a bad area. And it was terrible expensive for its quality. The pool is heartbreaking. Dirty. Cheap. Wanted to cry. Don´t book this hotel!!! I´m serious.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ricardo V
Jo K, Manager at Seattle Pacific Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2015

Thanks for your review Ricardo. We were troubled to hear that your stay with us almost forced you to tears, and we greatly apologize for this. We are always making improvements on our hotel, and we will improve on the things you mentioned. We hope you enjoyed your time in Seattle and that your travels home went smoothly. Thanks again for staying with us and for the review.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel to be near downtown Seattle and booked it last minute. This was one of our less expensive options and after seeing our rooms I think an extra $60/night would have been the best money I ever spent to get a room in a much nicer hotel.

While our room had a view of the space needle, below us was a massive construction site and a complete eyesore. The walls were badly painted and the rooms shabby and poorly maintained, as if the owner has decided to do the bare minimum to keep the hotel operating while squeezing every penny out of the customers.

In addition to the shabbiness, the hallways reeked of pot. We were unable to get into our rooms because the key scan was not working. The front desk clerk did her best to help and she quickly found us a new (slightly better) room.

In addition to the crappy room, the construction outside our window started at 7 am. I will name some of the positives, however:
- good tv channel selection
- no bed bugs, cockroaches or spiders (from what we could tell)
- bedding smelled clean, and the room seemed clean despite the crappy maintenance

I would not recommend this hotel to anybody, but it was enough for a place to sleep and get up early to leave.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Rachelle55

Rachelle, thank you for staying with us and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We highly value our customers opinions, and we appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, the construction around our property is out of control, and we understand the noise is annoying and inconvenient. We are constantly working with the City of Seattle to keep the decibel levels down and the construction times within reasonable hours. We're confident that this are will be much more accessible and enjoyable once the new tunnel is completed.

We were troubled to hear that you smelled marijuana in the hallway. We want to assure you that smoking marijuana on our property is strictly prohibited despite Washington's legalization of marijuana.

Thank you for listing a few of the positives. It's a relief to hear that you did enjoy at least a small part of your stay with us. We will pass along your review to management and improve on these things for the future. Thank you again for your review, and we hope you'll give us a second chance to serve you the next time you're in Seattle.