We chose this hotel despite the bad reviews because it was the only available one with an affordable price. The location is quite good for the price, but that's it:
- When we arrived, I needed to access internet urgently. I tried to access it from the ro0m (which is promised in hotels.com) but didn't receive any signal. I went to the lobby, and it still didn't work. I asked the guy in the desk if there was any problem with the connection, and he answered he didn't know, that it was not his problem. I told them that in the webpage they are marked as "free internet in room" (which is a need for me), and he started yelling at me (yelling at a customer, well done) saying that if it was free, I couldn't complain (???). We started to shout to each other, and after a few minutes he went to the first floor, reboot the router and it started to work (how difficult was to do this at the first moment??). Anyway, the following day it wasn't working again.
- The rooms are very very noisy.
- The breakfast includes EXACTLY the following: bagels, cheese cream, muffins, coffee and (terrible) orange juice. The PLASTIC KNIVES are re-used: they clean them (they ask you to leave them in a tray) and use them again.
- The fridge broke during the second day, and ruined the food we had inside it.
- The rooms and furniture are really old, and not very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated 59-room property that is 2.5 blocks from the Seattle Center. We are 95% smoke free and have pet-friendly rooms. We have AAA, Senior, and Corporate rates and children under 10 stay free. Each room comes equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, coffee-maker, and cable television. Free wifi is available in all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Seattle Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.