1,674 results
All reviewsgreat locationbreakfast roomseattle centermake your own wafflesbudget hotelyogurtwalking distancean older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulbed was very comfortablefew blocksalaskan cruisepikes marketpike placemonorailneedlewalgreens
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Luxurious, no. But comfortable, clean, great location and great value, during the high season...awesome! Decent breakfast, pool, hot tub..great for families, with lots of restaurants in walking distance.

Room Tip: Stayed here for a one night close to home getaway to see the King Tut exhibit at the Science Center. Great location! Clean rooms, courteous staff, decent breakfast. Room don't face the Space Needle, but in so doing, they face a quiet alley rather than a busy trafficed street. Great for families!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
christudor, Sales Associate at Travelodge by Wyndham Seattle by the Space Needle, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Great value! Thank you so much. Our pool and location are definitely a gem for an affordable hotel in Downtown Seattle.
I'm glad you were able to enjoy this,

Reviewed July 1, 2012

It's quite dated, but you get decent value for your money here if you find a deal, which we did. A good place to stay for the budget conscious. Our room was clean and perfectly liveable, though the walls are a little thin, and I would have appreciated a bathtub rather than stand-up shower. It does smell a little musty, and I don't think you get used to it.
The breakfast (included in your room rate) is fantastic, and I really appreciated the 24-hr coffee. The hot tub was also nice. The location is a pretty close to downtown and a nice walk.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

I am so glad you mentioned our 24 hour lobby coffee! Travelodge having this feature is so convenient for our guests.
Thank you for your kind comments & we hope to see you on your next trip to Seattle!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

we stayed here over pride weekend, and there was also a marathon so we ended up paying around $200+ per night. completely not worth it. I wish we would have just booked the Westin for $30 more. Yes $30 more, we could have stayed at the Westin. Ridiculous. Anyway, there were a group of 12 of us (4 in each room). We booked on hotwire and took a chance because everything was sold out. I realize that room choices were run of house, and not guaranteed, but when there are 4 guests in the room, you'd expect there to be enough bedding to accommodate. When we arrived, they gave us 2 rooms w/ ONE KING. I asked where they expected us to sleep, the floor? “Well you booked a king”. Actually, NO I did not book a king, I booked a RUN OF HOUSE room that could accommodate FOUR people. Having booked this a couple weeks in advance, you'd think they would have figured this out before hand and saved us all a headache! or I don't know, maybe set occupancy restrictions on hotwire for those days you have sold out of double/doubles? Sure I understand that they may have been booked out but they could have been better prepared. No explanation of services or amenities either, just handed keys and that was it. Bathroom was very small with only a very tiny shower which had a low ceiling. Hit my head several times. Pool ok, good for kids. Breakfast was excellent. Sausages, eggs, toast, waffles, yogurt, fruit. This was a plus. Rooms were very small, I don't know how they justify on their website that a 2 doubles can accomodate up to 5 people. I can't imagine this would pass fire safety codes with a cot. It should be 4 max. Cleaniness, to their credit, was excellent. it was very clean & beds comfy with triple sheeting. Finally a 2 or 3 star that has triple sheeting and not the disgusting comforters that are only washed maybe once or twice every 2 months. Parking beside hotel only $3-$5 for night. Park there instead! Location great, walking distance to downtown. Totaly ok 2 star, but wouldn't ever pay more than $100. $200 was greedy! I've stayed at la quitna just a few blocks down several times and it's much better, cheaper, more modern and offers the same inclusions (less the pool). Service there is better too. I would not reccomend this hotel as a first choice, but it's not terrible, just wasn't impressed. I guess that's what you get with a 2 star.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

For your next stay in Seattle, if you call us directly - we'll make sure to accommodate everyone in your party! I am so sorry about the Hotwire reservations. Unfortunately the 3rd party websites don't even tell us how many people will be in the room. But if you book with this kind of website again, I'd definitely recommend calling the hotel after you book and we'll make sure you have a room that is suitable for a large party.
I'm glad you saw the benefits of our cleanliness & breakfast though, it's definitely something we strive for.
Thank you for your feedback though! It is essential we know how to avoid these situations.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a small 4 day get away, and to go enjoy Supercross. It was great! The parking was a bit tight but we lucked out and got an end spot, and did not move the van the whole time we stayed. We found this place to be so easy to get to anything. We did walk every time we left but when we did it was just a 5 minute walk to the monorail. I felt safe when we did walk to the needle, but just like anyplace just be aware. The check in and out was super fast and easy. This staff was great and very helpful. Had asked a few questions to the night clerk and she was very helpful in suggestions. The building itself is old, but the upkeep has been done well. The room we stayed in was overlooking the pool, and was on the corner of the hallway, was not a large room. This was fine for us being we had plans to venture out more than we were staying in. The room was in great shape other than the windows, but everything was very clean and well kept. If you want something inexpensive, clean, and downtown, with fast muffin/waffle type breakfast, we strongly suggest this place. We plan on coming back again this fall and will be staying with the kids this time. Great price, great help, very clean, great comfy bed, and great location!

PS: I am a super clean freak who checks all the little nooks and cranny's when we do stay someplace, like the bed under the sheets, corners, and the toilet. I will not sleep in a place that has a nasty bed with hair, nastiness all over, or moldy/dirty bathroom. I am a snob I guess. My husband thinks I am a little over the top on this. I have standards lol and knows cleaning routines since I once worked at a well known hotel chain.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Wow! Thank you so much. Our location is definitely ideal!

Please call the hotel & let myself or Rayna (Assistant General Manager) know when you'll be staying with us this fall so we can ensure you have a great room!

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This Travelodge is older but is fairly well maintained. The rooms are small for 2 double beds but the beds are very comfortable.It is 2 blocks from the Space Needle. A hop on hop off stop for the Greyline double decker tour bus is in front of the "Needle" The front desk staff are great-very efficient and helpful.I noticed many returning guests and families. The pool and spa are clean and the street can't be seen from the pool area. There is shuttle service to the cruise piers for $7.00/person. The free breakfast isn't fantastic but there is variety. Nearby is a great sports bar/restaurant and a Macdonald's Almost everyone you meet in the lobby is going to or returning from a cruise. Beware-- the set rate of $32 taxi fare to or from the airport to a downtown hotel DOESN'T include the Traveledge.It is 2 blocks out of area.It cost us $42!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms overlook the pool.Many rooms are on the backside with a view of an alley and another motel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Our rooms are even being remodeled further with new carpets this summer too! Plus, having an outdoor pool in Seattle is scarce but found at our hotel, which is great for families.
also, if you'd like to set up less expensive transportation to the airport, let us know at the front desk! We'll make sure we find a private driver who matches the $32 fare!