1,676 results
All reviewsgreat locationbreakfast roomseattle centermake your own wafflesbudget hotelyogurtwalking distancean older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulbed was very comfortablefew blocksalaskan cruisepikes marketpike placemonorailneedlewalgreens
Reviewed February 6, 2012

A friend of mine & I took a weekend trip to Seattle to do some sightseeing and shopping. We booked at the Travelodge for three nights. This was my first time out of the country and I had many questions & concerns. I e-mailed several hotels with a few basic questions and this hotel was the only one out of 6 that actually took the time reply. The manager Rayna was phenomenal! She was very prompt in answering all my questions and helped us get the right room for us. Great location within short walking distance to the Monorail, Space Needle & Experience Music Project. Will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Seattle.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank mgeorge3
christudor, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Seattle by the Space Needle, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

Thank you for the response. We appreciate your kind words and will forward them to our staff.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

This location at the space needle and the monorail station was very convenient for a quick visit to Seattle. In one afternoon we managed to visit the space needle, downtown Seattle and the aquarium. Very convenient location. Rooms need a bit of work especially the carpet. Fantastic breakfast for our family. Great value.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kim C
christudor, Sales Associate at Travelodge by Wyndham Seattle by the Space Needle, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

It sounds like you enjoy exactly what my family does when they make a visit to Seattle from Portland! Our hotel has a plentiful breakfast and the location is convenient for families just like you said. I'm glad you mentioned the guest room carpets in your review too. It is already in the works to replace the carpet in our off-season! Please call and ask for Rayna (Assistant General Manager) when you are planning your next quick trip! We will offer you a discounted rate for taking the time to post a review.
Thank you again and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay,
Ali, Sales Associate

Reviewed January 27, 2012

What you see is what you get, at the price you would expect.
The lobby smells a little stale, like the carpet hasn't been cleaned in a while. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is unexciting, but adequate, with eggs, some fruit, bread, waffles, cereal and youghurt. The "fitness center" is a very small room with a cyclical cross trainer, running track, bicycle and a few weights. If that is what you need, fine.
The room was fresher than the lobby. Everything that should be there, was: internet, TV, heating, safe, coffee maker, etc.
The location is close to the Seattle Center and the monorail. Walking is about 25 minutes to downtown.
If go back to Seattle, with the same budget I wouldn’t mind staying at the Travelodge again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank hogsbro

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I also think our front desk agents are excellent at assisting our guests. I'm glad you mentioned the carpets in our lobby though - we are actually replacing those in the off-season so I hope you'll be back to check it out! When you do plan on visiting Seattle again, please call the hotel and ask for our Assistant General Manager - Rayna. She'll make sure you receive a discounted rate for taking the time to post a review about our hotel!

Thank you again though & hope to hear from you soon!
Ali, Sales Associate

Reviewed January 16, 2012

This hotel is located two minutes walk from the space needle and monorail entrance (which takes you close to pike market, Macy's and Nordstrom- $2.50 one way).
The hotel is older but the rooms are adequately renovated. The rooms weren't the largest but the water pressure was excellent and the hotel had free breakfast.
This hotel was great value and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank myyaya

You noticed our excellent water pressure! I am so glad because the showers we have are so nice for our guests. Thank you for taking the time to write this review though! It's great you were able to take advantage of the Monorail two blocks away.

Thank you again and please call us when you are planning your next trip to Seattle!
-Ali, Sales Associate

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Do not stay here if you require anything more than the bare bones basics and a low price for Seattle. I would not want to walk back to the hotel from downtown by myself at night.
Pros:
Price: less than 100 for Seattle is not bad
Cleanliness: ok
Location: 3 minute walk to space needle and Jimmy Hendryx museum (recommended!), 15 minute walk to shopping part of downtown, 30 minute walk to Pikes market.
Staff: pleasant
Pool: It was closed in November but open in summer, call and check if this is important to you
Hot tub: Did not try it but it is there
Art: 2nd floor hallway art, lol.
TV: yes
Internet Access: Worked fine
Breakfast: Stick with hard boiled egg, bread, fruit and yogurt and avoid the rest
Cons:
Bed: Super soft, full rather than queen sized, sagged in the middle
Bathroom: Low rent 70s style meh
Ambiance: None
Room: Small, hole in carpet, giant loud HVAC.

Room Tip: Look at the rooms before deciding.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family