$207
$198
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

Belltown Inn(Seattle)
$370
$209
$222
$209
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

$179
  • Fitness center
$194
$189
$214
$183
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

$189
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$211
$199
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$267
$231
1,663 results
All reviewsgreat locationbreakfast roomseattle centermake your own wafflesbudget hotelyogurtcomplimentary breakfastwalking distancean older hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfultwo blocksbed was very comfortablealaskan cruisepikes marketpike placemonorailneedle
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We stayed one night in this hotel before boarding a cruise. I thought the price at the time was a little high $157.15 inc taxes for the Travelodge, but there wasn't much available. The room had 2 queen size beds, free wifi and the bathroom was clean. The breakfast was great with alot of choice to cater everyones needs. It is about a 10 minute walk into the heart of Seattle town. You can see the space needle from the hotel. We found a great pizza restaurant not far from this hotel, which I would highly recommend called Zeek's Pizzas 419 Denny Way. There is a Walgreens located up the street.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We spent a weekend in Seattle after a week long convention in another city. I chose Travelodge strictly because of price. The hotel we had stay at on our previous visit was much nicer for the same price as Travelodge but because I waited until two weeks before our trip to book our room, the price jumped $60 a night so we had to make another choice. We arrived much later than we were supposed to due to Shuttle Express being over booked, even though we had reservations. Still, it is the least expensive way to get to the hotel from the airport. We were greeted by friendly hotel staff even late at night. We did not have a room with a Space Needle view but a view of the parking lot. The first thing I noticed when getting off the elevator was the musty smell, I assume from the carpet in the hall. After the first time walking down the hall, I guess I got used to the smell because I didn't seem to notice being as strong. The second thing I noticed was the dim lighting in the halls. The only light came from a few pot lights in the ceiling with a string of old looking track lights on cords strung between the pot lights. It was dark and a little scary, being that our room was the last one down the hallway. I figured it was dark due to it being night but the hallways seemed just as dark during the daytime, until you got to the area where there were windows facing Space Needle.

The room we had was very small and seemed old. There was a small fridge in the corner and coffee maker. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were very nice. The kind you would expect in a high dollar hotel. It was fine for us since we weren't staying very long. More than two nights and the lack of space would have been a problem since there wasn't much room to move around. Bathroom was small, no tub but the shower was very roomy. We did not use the pool or spa but the pool seemed like a good size and looked very inviting. There was a BBQ in the pool area but not sure if that was for guests to use.

They serve a complimentary breakfast, which is helpful since I didn't see any other places to eat that are close by, other than McDonalds a few blocks away. Breakfast consists of fruits, cereals, sausage, hard boiled eggs, muffins and donuts, waffles, toast and bagels. The room has limited seating but we seemed to be able to find a place quickly enough on both mornings. The ice machines are on every other floor. We had a vending machine located on our floor but I don't know if they are on every floor. Coffee is served in the lobby day and night.

The hotel is very close to Space Needle, a couple of blocks away. You can also catch the Monorail there and can ride it downtown for $4 roundtrip. The Monorail stops at a mall, which is then about another four blocks from Pikes Place Market. The area is safe to walk around during the day. We stayed downtown until 10pm, riding the Monorail back and then walked back to the hotel. Not a lot of people walking on the streets that time of night. Nothing in the area but some Condo's and the McD's so it was a little spooky walking back to the hotel from Space Needle.

Checking out on a Sunday morning can be a little hectic due to so many people waiting in the lobby for shuttles to take them to the pier for their cruises. For an overnight stay at a place that is close to sights, this hotel is fine.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the windows. You get a view of Space Needle from outside your door and the hallways are better lit.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Don't let the hotel's pictures fool you. This place is in need of some major updating. floors are made of wood and squeak whenever someone above you walks (or jumps) around. Walls are like paper,also. We were kept awake till after midnight by loud children and music on the same floor, And thanks to the outdated single pane windows we were awakened by a tirade of F-Bombs coming from the alley at 5am, then the garbage truck at 6. The carpet was badly torn, the fridge was warm at best, and you had to squeeze past the bed to get into the bathroom. The free wi-fi took me back to the good ol' days of dial-up. The bed was comfy....until we woke up and found the sheets were bloody and crawling with bedbugs...Eeeeewwww! Hey, they do provide a free breakfast (but charge for parking), and are only two blocks from the Seattle Center, but I don't think you'll ever see us there again.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank Real_MacGyver
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We arrived at a very late flight on September 17. The shift employee was courteous (sorry don't remember his name). He sent us to a room on the first floor, down the hall. When we entered the room, I was very dissapointed. Everything looked very old and poorly maintained. The carpet was very, very stained; even though only one of the lamps was on, we could spot all the stains. At first the only thing that looked clean was the bathroom; but when I got in the shower, there was mildew. In the morning we tried to get some sleep and the housekeeping girl kept trying to get in the room and it was only 7:30 am! My husband was very upset because she tried a couple of times. At the front desk the employee was very, very nice. He kept our bags while we went outside for breakfast. We did not want to risk eating there, because everything looked so dirty. I don't like to write this type of reviews, but this hotel is a shame, and the administration should do something to at least keep it a little cleaner.

Room Tip: Our room was near a very small pool and I could see the parking and the next hotel. So we can't give you anny helpful tip.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Clara d
christudor, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Seattle by the Space Needle, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2011

Thank you for your valued information. We appreciate all the feed back. I would like you to know this Fall we are replacing all the carpet in the hotel. As you have notice all our staff is friendly and courteous and we hope you try us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Just got back from Seattle after 7 days stay at the Travelodge. Hotel is clean, room at up-dated, staff was wonderful. Front Desk employees all wonderful. Breakfast was decent, nothing great, but what they have is good. Our room was on the third floor looking at the Space Needle, great view. The only thing that I can say I was not happy with was the TV in our room. It was old and very, very dark. That should be change. For everything else, I give it a 4 star- The location is great, you are walking distance to the Seattle Center, monorail and Space Needle. I only have good things to say about the Travelodge.

Room Tip: Third floor facing the Space Needle.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends