The Westin Seattle
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
  • Pool
2,917 results
All reviewsnorth towerheavenly bedgreat locationspace needlespg memberpike place markethigh floorconcierge desklobby barself parkwithin walking distancelight railpuget soundbusiness tripcity viewcentral locationacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I do not recall ever being to a hotel that was so helpful! We stayed at the Westin on family vacation, prior to leaving on a cruise, and had 3 families staying in two rooms. Originally we requested adjoining rooms, but were unable to get those rooms due to our late arrival. We were pleasantly surprised to find that our rooms were on the end of a hallway and had a door that blocked off our two rooms from the rest of the hallway. The rooms were fantastic, and this turned out to be just as good, if not better, than having adjoining rooms. Our views from the rooms were stunning (we were staring at the Space Needle)! We were walking distance to almost all of the downtown attractions, which saved us money for a rental car. The staff was very good to help us find where we wanted to go. When we requested the same rooms again on our return from the cruise, the staff was extremely helpful and made sure we had the same arrangement. They took exceptional care of our family and we will definitely be returning in the future!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Loved my relaxing weekend. My room was ready early, which I greatly appreciated. The bed was beyond comfy and the bathroom was nicely appointed. I had a room in the upper tower and the ocean view was breath taking. The staff was attentive. Location is ideal, a quick walk to Pike's and to walking trails along the water. Fantastic weekend!

Room Tip: Splurge for a view room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MT_Melody
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband booked a room here on our wedding night four years ago and I've always wanted to return. We just celebrated our anniversary here and enjoyed every minute. We live in the Seattle area so our stay was just a romantic getaway. This place is pricey but what you'd expect to pay for the location and amenities. We requested a high floor with city view and they totally delivered! Our room was on the 35th floor and we had both city and water views, with an incredible view of the new "Great Wheel" on the waterfront. The location is in the heart of it all, and we walked to Pikes Place, shopping, and our anniversary dinner at the Palace Kitchen. The bed was so comfortable and room finishes were classy and high quality. Everything was top notch. We loved our stay here and will certainly return to celebrate special occasions in the future.

Room Tip: Request a high floor for the best views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roads_trips
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at this Westin on our last night in Seattle on family vacation. The room was spacious and the hotel staff friendly. I would defnitely come back here to check out Seattle more. As a platinum member, the hotel left a very nice bottle of champagne and fruit which was very welcome.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
GuestRelationsMgrTWS, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your review and loyalty to our Starwood Hotels & Resorts. We are pleased we could be a part of your family vacation and welcome your return to further explore Seattle. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is the perfect hotel for exploring Seattle...the location can't be beat, walking distance from everything a tourist would want to see or for a businessman with multiple meetings in downtown locations. It worked for me on both levels. The rooms are very nice, the views (at least from the 33rd floor) are spectacular, and the food in the restaurant is terrific (and very reasonably priced). This is going to be my new home base when I visit the city. My only quibble is that the picture on my TV was lousy, like it was coming in over a bad antenna.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business