I and my family stayed from August 21to 22 as members of Meitesu-Kanko Panorama Tour. We checked in late on the first day and didn’t know where to eat out, so we decided to order room service. “In-room Dining Menu” told me to dial “Service Express” when necessary, so I pushed the “Service Express” button on the push-button telephone in my guest room. The first person who got it said “I’m sorry I cannot help you with room service.” So I hung up and re-dialed “Service Express,” saying “Where should I call if I need room service?” To my surprise, the second person (different person) who got my call said “I’m at your service, sir.” Why two persons from the same section said different things? Is that because my English pronunciation was too bad? But the delivery was quick and the dishes were extremely good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Leave the car at home and walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more all within just blocks of our hotel! Take the light rail to and from the airport for just $3 each way. Our brand is truly focused on healthy living while on the road. We feature our 10 layer signature Heavenly Beds for the most comfortable night's sleep. Our RunWestin program takes guests on a guided 3 mile run every Tuesday and Wednesday morning through Seattle's best attractions. With Gear Lending, no need to pack your gym gear, for just $5 guests can borrow fresh New Balance clothing and shoes including brand new socks that are yours to keep! Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool, and outdoor pool deck. Grab a smoothie or fresh juice at our barista stand, or stay for lunch or dinner at our Relish Burger Bistro serving salads, burgers, and fresh, locally sourced cuisine. For families our Westin Family program provides kids with an interactive journal to document their visit to Seattle with fun games and coloring activities. And don't leave your pet at home! Pets stay free with us as we know they're just like family and our guests can even request a heavenly dog bed and dog food and water bowls at check in. Come enjoy Seattle and take comfort in knowing our staff values you like family. Explore our freshly renovated meeting and event space for your next event or head out for a night on the town with so much to see and door right outside our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin