We enjoyed our stay and found that our room was nice and quiet with comfy beds. However, despite the fact that we had booked the breakfast package for 2 guests, we received only one breakfast coupon. When I asked about this at the front desk, they seemed annoyed, but gave me another one, but I later found that they had charged my account for breakfast! I telephoned and they refunded the breakfast charge, but I was still a little annoyed to have to bother so much with it -- the whole reason I booked the breakfast package was to not have to think about it on the morning of check-out.
They offer a little gift to kids on check-in, which I thought was a nice touch. My child enjoyed the colored pencils and postcards to color in. (It also had a hat and a little carrying bag.)
Definitely don't count on the kid amenities, though - we asked for a step stool at checkin, which the website says is available, but they were already all taken and we didn't get one. This wasn't a huge deal, but I imagine it would be a big problem for families who are counting on being able to use a more important item like a crib.
The location was excellent, very near the monorail that goes to Seattle Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Downtown Seattle Hotel is the front door to shopping, dining and the vibrant downtown Seattle experience. Leave the car at home and walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Great Wheel, the Aquarium and more all within just blocks of our hotel! Take the light rail to and from the airport for just $3 each way. Our brand is truly focused on healthy living while on the road. We feature our 10 layer signature Heavenly Beds for the most comfortable night's sleep. Our RunWestin program takes guests on a guided 3 mile run every Tuesday and Wednesday morning through Seattle's best attractions. With Gear Lending, no need to pack your gym gear, for just $5 guests can borrow fresh New Balance clothing and shoes including brand new socks that are yours to keep! Enjoy our fitness center, indoor pool, and outdoor pool deck. Grab a smoothie or fresh juice at our barista stand, or stay for lunch or dinner at our Relish Burger Bistro serving salads, burgers, and fresh, locally sourced cuisine. For families our Westin Family program provides kids with an interactive journal to document their visit to Seattle with fun games and coloring activities. And don't leave your pet at home! Pets stay free with us as we know they're just like family and our guests can even request a heavenly dog bed and dog food and water bowls at check in. Come enjoy Seattle and take comfort in knowing our staff values you like family. Explore our freshly renovated meeting and event space for your next event or head out for a night on the town with so much to see and door right outside our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Westin Seattle
- The Westin Hotel Seattle Wa
- Seattle Westin