The Westin Seattle
$292
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

$234
  • Pool
$240
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$250
$195
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

• Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$215
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$279
$242
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)
$218
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$240
$206
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $290/night.

$510
$351
  • Pool
3,024 results
All reviewsnorth towerheavenly bedgreat locationspace needlespg memberpike place markethigh floorconcierge deskself parklobby barwithin walking distancelight railpuget soundbusiness tripcity viewcentral locationacross the street
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm was here on a work related conference and I must say my experience here was an excellent one. From the location to the service. This is a must stay at hotel. I'm from Boston and the city of Seattle is a very nice one. The only negative thing I have to say about the city is that it has a lot of homeless people, and somewhat shady looking crowd around the downtown area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I recently had occasion to visit Seattle for a couple of days of R and R. It was an amazing. I actually booked the hotel through a website to obtain a discount rate, and was very impressed with how well everything was looked after.

The hotel was quite busy, a lot of conference business going on but never did I feel overwhelmed or crowded. The room I was placed in (after requesting a king bed and a water view which were all accommodated) was lovely. Clean, fresh, and spacious enough for the purpose. The service from the hotel staff overall was very good as well.

this is a great hotel in a great location for walking around to shopping, entertainment, the market and beyond.

Room Tip: I called ahead and requested a water view room on a higher floor. Request a room at the end of the hallway for extra quietness...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationsMgrTWS, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your review. It is rewarding to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room clean, fresh and comfortable, and service was very good. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Attended a conference here for a few days. I read the reviews and I agree with many of the statements of great views and very helpful staff. I must say the staff are great and will do what it takes to help you. So they are well trained. I gave my visit a 3 from a 4 because my experiences were difficult. In other cities I stay, the hotels amenities and appeal are distinctive. Here it was basic.

Here's the good: The rooms are well appointed, and due to my membership in westin, my Wifi was free every day. The bathrooms have a deep bathtub and the views out to the city were okay. Being on the 30's floor level gave it a nice over view of the city. However, no views of the space needle, harbor or mountains that others in the north tower see. If I had my kids here, I would stay here if the price was right. I like the $5 off for not cleaning the rooms. The closet space is okay, and the iron was clean and working.

Valet parking is on the EAST side of the hotel, and the main entrance is on the WEST side of the hotel. Self parking is NORTH. this is all confusing to a new visitor. A friend of mine had to circle around the hotel several times to find where to park, ending up at valet. The hotel is surrounded by one way streets.

The location is GREAT because all of the transits stop nearby or just across the street. You can take the train from the airport to one block away for about $5. The GO shuttle will cost $18, and a cab will be over $40. The journey takes about 45 minutes to an hour. There is a McDonalds, Bank of America, pharmacy and other conveniences nearby. If you want to eat outside the hotel, the ICON Grill is a good spot.

Here's what annoyed me: The south tower elevators do not stop at the conference rooms on the 4th floor so if you are attending a conference DO NOT STAY IN THE SOUTH TOWER!!!! I struggled carrying bags from the south to the north tower to set up my booth.. what a mess! Also, the wifi as described by other in the lobby or hall are terrible. I found my laptop crashing in the lobby and meeting rooms for some strange reason, and once I did not connect to the hotel's "free" service in the main areas, I was able to work.

While the rooms are well appointed, the Digital TV shows only analog shows, including local TV!!! The hallways are circular so get a room away from the elevator or ice machine because the noise is loud. In addition, the panoramic windows are awful for a light sleeper because the city noise and related vibration is very loud even in the 30's. A fire engine, airplane, or noisy car going by or a car horn blowing is heard clearly. That means to me the hotel is worn and need of updating their window seals and caulking. The Bistro Burger/Breakfast Buffet is small, so if you are at a conference, you need to get in line quickly or you will wait. If that happens, the ICON Grill is just across the street for breakfast as well.

If you are here with family, this is a fun location. For a conference, stay on the north tower facing northwest. My guess it is quieter and much better views!

Room Tip: Stay at North Tower, northwest corner away from elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
GuestRelationsMgrTWS, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive comments as well as constructive criticism. We are glad you enjoyed the view from your room and service from the staff. The North and South Towers are connected through the lobby and mezzanine levels of the hotel but not through the third and fourth level meeting areas. We apologize it was difficult to move your equipment from your room to the meeting space. For future reference, we do have Service Express attendants available to assist you 24 hours a day. Additionally, we can assist with troubleshooting Wi-Fi connectivity, so please contact us if you need assistance. The comments regarding street noise have been forwarded to our engineering team to investigate and apologize your rest was disrupted. We hope your conference was a success and look forward to another opportunity to be of service when your future travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We are locals and two or three times a year stay in the city for a "staycation". This past week-end we decided to see Jersey Boys at the 5th Ave and stay close by. We chose the Westin this time as we had not stayed there before. We were able to get a AAA bed and breakfast rate which was decent. We had a great room on the 25th floor and from the moment we walked up to the front desk to check in we were greeted with a smile and just the right amount of small talk so that we felt truly welcomed. The room itself was a standard King and was very nice. The room was large, very very clean and had a spectacular view of Seattle and the Puget Sound. We enjoyed a good nights sleep and then had two choices for our breakfast portion of the package.The breakfast could either be room service (eggs, toast, juice, bacon) or you could enjoy the breakfast buffet in Relish the onsite restaurant. We chose to enjoy the buffet. The buffet itself was lovely, not overly large but plenty of nice hot choices for the morning. Our server was very friendly and helpful. The only issue was that after our buffet we gave the server our "vouchers" for the breakfast but she still dropped the bill at our table on which it stated "Please pay the balance" so we inquired about this and she waved it off and said that some people like to keep the reciept but we owed nothing. Of course we left a tip but I thought it was odd that they handed us a reciept asking for payment when none was needed. Not a big deal though or so I thought. When I checked my email receipt for our stay I found that we had indeed been charged for our breakfast! I immediately called to ask why and I was very quickly told that "oops" that is our mistake and we'll send you a new bill right away. I was bothered by this because so many people may not even check their bill right away and this seemed a little unprofessional to me from a hotel such as the Westin. I enjoyed the hotel itself though and plan on staying in other Starwood properties but will always check the bill prior to checking out. All in all, a very nice stay had there not been that little glitch with our bill it would have been nearly perfect.

Room Tip: The higher up floors will warrant the best views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here in April 2013 for a spring break visit to Seattle. Booked two connecting rooms and the hotel upgraded us to a suite and a connecting room at the top of the north tower. Stunning and sweeping views from the Olympic mountains through downtown and Mt Rainier. Service at check-in, concierge and the business desk was very efficient. Hotel is very conveniently located with most Seattle attractions within walking distance (walked to Pioneer Square, Seattle Center/Space Needle, Pikes Place, SAM, and the Ferries) and great shopping and services within a few blocks. Also has a car rental agency right across the street and public transit (monorail, streetcar and train to the airport) nearby. Kids loved the pool (which was not busy) and we liked the gym. Only negative was breakfast at the in-house restaurant RELISH - was very slow service and pricey. There are far better options within minutes of the hotel. Would highly recommend the Westin for your business or leisure stay in Seattle.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and ideally in the north tower - better views
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family