Lowest prices for your stay
$127
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
Official Hotel
Skyscanner.com
$109
1,746 results
All reviews fireside room hunt club restaurant classic hotel capitol hill valet parking street noise downtown area suite elevator concierge surgery linens fireplace closet uber
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019

I would definitely recommend Hotel Sorrento. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are beautiful. Plus, the coffee was delicious! I finished my run in the morning and was able to have hot coffee and the newspaper as soon as I walked into the hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank DayTrip47494147722
ShannonS3062, General Manager at Hotel Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Dear DayTrip,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you found the service team friendly,and the appointments in the room, beautiful.
Coffee is an essential element for many of our Guests. We have a proud partnership with Caffe Vita for both restaurant and in-room press. Your approval accomplishes our only objective.

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to welcome your return, in the near future.

Sincerely Yours, Shannon Sheron, Managing Director

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Nostalgia for “old” Seattle elegance. Vintage lovers paradise with fantastic service. Highly recommend happy hour. View from the sixth floor of Seattle is very metropolitan and romantic. Dog friendly too.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 4,368

Dear 4368,

Thank you for taking a minute to share your recent experience, at Hotel Sorrento with other travelers.

I am very pleased that you found our historic 1909 Hotel, a "vintage lovers paradise."
Happy Hour is a great opportunity for a great cocktail or a local glass of wine, and great conversation.

Thank you again for your detailed feedback, and we hope to welcome your return, in the near future.

Sincerely, Shannon Sheron, Managing Director

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Husband had a long surgery. I knew I would not be able to go home that day, as leaving at 4am to get to hospital and waiting all day would be exhausting. And it was exhausting. My daughter told me about the Sorrento, as she used to work at the Bloodworks NW. A friend of mine offered to pay for 2 nights. It was a godsend. I could leave the hospital and go to my lovely room and relax. Only 10 minutes to walk, and places along the way to shop. It helped so much to have a place to go. I would tell anyone that asks me what a great place you have.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank visitbaker68
ShannonS3062, General Manager at Hotel Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Visitbaker68,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Hotel Sorrento.
I am very pleased to know that you were made to feel comfortable and found the location convenient to the hospital and other points of interest.

We wish your husband a speedy recovery, and await the next opportunity to be of service, in the near future.

Sincerely Yours, Shannon Sheron, Managing Director

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Stayed here because we had to pick up a family member from Virginia Mason Hospital and were pleasantly surprised with the overall stay at the hotel. Rooms were clean and the staff and valet were also very helpful and kind.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Relax35952906566
ShannonS3062, General Manager at Hotel Sorrento, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Dear Relax35952906566,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Sorrento, during your family visit to Virginia Mason. I am pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location and am delighted that you found the team helpful, kind and the rooms in good order.

Please visit us again, for leisure. It would be our honor to serve you.

Sincerely, Shannon Sheron, Managing Director

Reviewed February 24, 2019

Let's start with the positives, and there are many. The historic hotel is chock full of charm and in an ideal location to explore many of Seattle's most popular attractions. Our room was spacious and beautiful, although there were some things that would have made it better. Because it is a historic urban hotel, the bathroom was small and featured a pedestal sink with almost no counter space. There was a nice mirrored dressing nook in the bedroom, which made up for the small bathroom. If it had a small bench or seat that could have been used when applying makeup (and maybe a makeup mirror) it would have been perfect. Our room had a small living area which was was great, since there were three of us staying in the room and we appreciated being able to spread out. The room came equipped with a french press which, sadly, I had no idea how to use, but there was coffee available in the lobby. The closet in the room was tiny and there were a total of 3 hangers, which didn't cut it for our party of 3. I asked the front desk for additional hangers and they said they would have them delivered to the room, but they never came. That was a consistent theme. The staff were incredibly friendly, but they rarely were able to deliver on any of our requests, which were pretty simple (safety pins, shoe shine, an advance referral for hair and makeup). Normally we don't have a lot of requests, but we were in town for a black tie wedding and a little bit needier than normal and really would have appreciated an assist. We ate twice in the Dunbar Room, once for breakfast and also for Sunday brunch. The food was really good, but the service was not attentive and very, very slow. It took an hour for our meals to be served at brunch and no one ever came over to check in, apologize, see that we hadn't died of hunger. The negatives are easily addressed and I would definitely stay at Hotel Sorrento again.

1  Thank NancyMvE