Nice touches abound in this boutique hotel in downtown Seatlle. It's not brand new, but has been well maintained and has lots of character.
A few of the extra touches I particularly appreciated:
1. Free delivery of warm cookies and pellegerino/still water at 5pm on day of checkin.
2. 7 pillows on the bed, with a map to show which were soft, medium or firm.
3. Two robes.
4. A small but nice bathroom with marble tiles and Molton Brown toiletries.
5. Two phones in the room – one of which was cordless.
6. Easy to use high speed internet access, which was free for the first 24 hours.
7. A Radio/CD player with 3 themed CDs.
8. TV with lots of channels and good reception.
9. Well stocked mini bar and a French press coffee maker.
10. Umbrella in the room for the rainy seattle weather.
11. A nice bar off the lobby with live music at night.
12. Friendly/helpful staff.
I would definitely consider the Sorrento again if I'm back in Seattle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on First Hill overlooking downtown Seattle the Sorrento Hotel infuses a classic old world style with modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrento Hotel Seattle