The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel
$461
$423
  • Pool
4,080 results
All reviewswaterfront roomwater viewbeatles suitegas fireplacetrain noiseclaw foot tubcruise shipcity viewteddy bearvictoria clipperspace needlepuget soundelliot baywater frontseattle waterfrontbeautiful hotelvalet parking
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The Edgewater has a fantastic view of the water both from the rooms and the restaurant, which is top notch for breakfast (didn't try it for dinner). Just a short walk to Pike's Market - about a mile. The staff was very helpful too, both the front desk and cleaning. Great night life at the bar, which makes a tasty latte as well as regular bar drinks. Also loved the fireplace in the room.
I do wish it had been a bit shorter of a walk into the hub of things. It was too close to drive, but a little too far for a comfortable walk back in the evening. The only other down side was that they charged for internet, which seemed chincy, but I suppose they made up for it because the room rate itself was pretty good considering the amenities.

Room Tip: Definitely go for the water view. There were rooms on the driveway side that you could see into when walking by, which would've been weird.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mk1010
Troy B, Manager at The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear mk1010,

Two words say it all. Incredible and view. We are very proud of our location and being the only hotel on the water. You had mentioned the walk, we do have a complimentary shuttle that runs every hour to nearby attractions. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant. We hope you return soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was looking for a nice evening out of town to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Before booking I did do some online research and chose the Edgewater for it's unique location and the history it has in Seattle. There were other less expensive options available at other nice hotels inte area. Check-in was efficient and the valet was nice although expensive, we were offered bellman service upon entering, which we declined. The room was nice, it did have a fireplace which I never really figured out - it just kind of operated on its own. Mostly it was in pilot light mode and periodically the flames would appear which was OK I guess. The bathroomwas nice, good size, claw footed tub, and a large shower. The two shower heads, an adjustable fixed position and a hand held one were up high, which I liked since I'm over 6'2', I did wonder how someone of slightly below average height would reach either of them. The bed was comfortable, my wife liked it, it was a bit to soft for me so I woke up with some back stiffness - nothing to bad. The View - that's why you pay the extra money for the waterside "full" view; it was spectacular even on a mostly cloudy day. Seagulls sailing, ferrys making their rounds, and an occasional glimse of the Olympic Mountians. We had cocktails in the lounge before going to dinner. The service was decent, not great. The bar was busy filled mostly with area office workers after work, the attire was everything from Jeans with a T-shirt to Suits and evening ware - typical Seattle crowd. Pay attention to you bill, I knew it would be expensive but we were over charged for our drinks. I brought it to our servers attention, which she did fix, blamed the "system" and said shed talk to the manager. When we returned from dinner, we thought about going back into the lounge, they did have live music with no cover. Maybe another night it would have been good but that night it was too loud for any type of conversation, We chose to go back to our room to look at the night lights over the water. Unfortunately we weren't able to get any room service, we wanted a bottle of champagne to toast our anniversary, it closes at 10:00 and they don't make any exceptions - at least the night we were there. We tried to get conected to the lounge, since the music was so loud no one answered. After a couple of attempts and no help from the front desk we had to go downstairs into the lounge to order our beverage. My wife did complain out the situation to the Bar Manager and he did step up and fix the problem. To bad the front desk personal have lost the importance of customer service. Check out is at noon, we will be having breakfast in the restaurant - looking forward to it. Would I come back? In this day and age of a down turned economy - service is what help to set you apart from your compitition. The service was for the most part just OK, with the one exception of the Bar Managers help. If I could get the same room on a deal I would probably come back. Would I pay full price again - no - I'd spend my hard earned money to experience somewhere else.

Room Tip: The full view waterside rooms are unique
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank M L

Dear M L,

I want to first and foremost apologize for the lack of service you recieved from the front desk. We appreciate your comments as it allows us to correct, re-train and improve. We would love for you to give us another try. I was happy to read that the Bar Manager was able to step up and fix the problem. Please contact me directly if you plan on returning to Seattle.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here in January , saw their ad online for a winter get- away , booked a room for 3 nights
with a water view ..all I could say was WOW ! Hotel interior was very nice , staff was very friendly and the restaurant , although we only ate breakfast there one morning , was fantastic ! The rooms were very clean and had a fire place ! We took the train from LA , and the hotel was very close to the train station and all downtown Seattle and waterfront attractions . I would stay here again .

Room Tip: If you like water views , get one overlooking the bay
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pizzalover270

Dear pizzalover270,

I am happy to read that we lived up to your expectations. We have a great location and the staff to go with it. We have specials going on all the time. Keep a look out for your next trip.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Quite simply one of the best if not the best in Seattle. Staff has a single goal to satisfy every need.

Quality, quality, quality! Food, accomodations and amenities.

I cannot say enough about the personel. They ask if you have what you need and they mean it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jayarr2k

Dear jayarr2k,

WOW. We love your review. Thank you so much for the kind words. We continjually strive to create a positive experience with each guest. When are you coming back to visit?

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Looking out the window on Puget Sound, watching the ferries, cargo ships, and shoreline is memorable. The room layout is convenient and the bed is comfortable. A large shower AND a clawfoot tub (fiberglass, I think). The service is attentive and efficient. Valet parking is expensive but worth it. The property is nicely located for exploring the Seattle area.I look forward to another visit sometime.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear thewac0kid,

You said it perfectly. Sitting in your room, watching the ships, is a great experience. Thank you so much for sharing. We too look forward to your next visit.