The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ace Hotel(Seattle)
  • Breakfast included
Inn at El Gaucho(Seattle)
  • Breakfast included
Moore Hotel(Seattle)
  • Bar/Lounge
Warwick Seattle(Seattle)
4,043 results
All reviewswaterfront roomwater viewbeatles suitegas fireplacetrain noiseclaw foot tubcruise shipcity viewteddy bearvictoria clipperspace needlepuget soundelliot baywater frontseattle waterfrontbeautiful hotelvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Truly a gem in the Emerald City. We prefer this hotel when we travel to Seatle. The view from the Waterside rooms are incredible. We can see all the way to Mt. Rainier. This is a wonderful place to stay for business, or leisure. On the Waterfront makes sightseeing enjoyable as well.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Troy B, Manager at The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Ken G,

We like that phrase, "Gem in the Emerald City". Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are extremely proud to be the only hotel on the water overlooking Puget Sound. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

the room was fantastic extremely lovely- loved fireplace! check in was a breeze and staff at the reception was helpful. really like the big bottles of soap/shampoo in the bathroom. perhaps an improvement could be to include hand soap, cos our bathroom did not have any and maybe bedroom slippers :) my only gripe about the room is that the doors are not sound proof. every morning i was awaken by someone delivery room service and saying 'ROOM SERVICE!', to my neighbors room.

service at the bar area was dismal though. we waited more than 15 minutes for someone to attend to us, another 15 for someone to take our order and another 15 for our food (a mini bagel w lox) to arrive. this happened on a sunday at noon- the bar wasn't even totally full so am kind of appalled at the slow service. would be good if staff could be more attentive

complimentary shuttle to most places within a 1 mile radius is provided every hour. this was a really useful!! think it might be helpful if the frequency can be increased during the colder months cos once we missed a shuttle- we either have to wait another hour or walk in the biting cold.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank nelstalways

Dear nelstalways,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I was not happy to see that you experienced slow and unprofessional service in the lounge. I am happy to say that we recently hired some great additions and can assure you that the service level has increased. Interestingly enough, we are in the process of changing out all of our guest room entrance doors with better soundproofing and door swipes. We should have all rooms coompleted in the next few months. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Even though I live in Seattle, I have stayed at this hotel twice. I spent both nights after having too much fun with friends :)

The bar is very cool and cozy. It's facing the Sound and on the Sound!

Staff were really friendly and hotel has been consistenly clean on both night I stay here.

Overall, it's one of the best hotels I have stayed in Seattle.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the Sound are always an excellent choice!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Saut S,

We are very honored to be considered one of the "best hotels in Seattle". Not only do we have a fantastic location, we have the best teamplayers in Seattle. 67 Has a great Happy Hour with some really affordable and delicious appertizers and concoctions. We truly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

When I booked this place, I thought it would be hit or miss because of the reviews--could've been cheesy, over-the-top lodge decor w/ holiday inn style breakfast or a tasteful, comfortable place to stay in November in Seattle. Turned out to be the latter.

The rooms were great--a very comfy king size bed with a big window looking out on Port of Seattle and Bainbridge Island. Nice gas fireplace and sitting area. And the bathroom was awesome--a big glass shower with claw foot tub and sliding doors that opened so you could be in the bath and see both the harbor and your TV. That's livin' jack.

The bar is quite the scene at night, but I think there was a senior prom or something going on one night, which was lame. And breakfast in the restaurant was pretty darn good.

My only complaint was the valet out front. The only draw back being on the water in Seattle is that if you're not going to Elliot's/ Ivars or Pike's Place, its a cab ride and the group of guys valeting were total luggage. They just didn't give a damn, which made leaving the hotel for, say, dinner a much longer ordeal than necessary.

Room Tip: Get a suite on the water side. Well worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ChrisSherminator

Dear ChrisSherminator,

We thank you for your kind comments. We are very proud of our decor and location. The claw-footed tubs are so relaxing. I truly apologize for the lack of service you recieved from our valet staff. I can assure you that this will be addressed and you will see a change on your next stay. Please accept my apologies.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I wanted to take my adult son on a great Thanksgiving long weekend and spent more than I usually do to stay at the Edgewater. I must say I think it was totally worth it!! I told son that we both need to find someone to love and bring them back here cause it would be an incredible place to stay if one were in love. Our room (244) overlooked the water
and you could open the slider and lean on the railing. There are mugs in the giftshop picturing the Beatles fishing out of one of the rooms!!

The sea gulls fly around outside your window and the duckies do their thing and you occasionally see a ferry boat or big sport boat out on the water. Sounds of the harbor are distant and add to the ambience.

From our room you could see the lit ferris wheel. The first night we were at the hotel we got in very late (almost 11) and they were very nice in the bar and let us order some OUTSTANDING fish & chips. Didn't rush us at all. GREAT views from the bar and seasonally you could eat out on their deck.

The room had a charming functional gas fireplace. We loved the beautiful (though small) bathroom. We both would have liked to have a bathtub beside the shower but its a very nice shower and the room is worth it. Both thought bathroom needs a fan.

Two comfy chairs by the fireplace but would be very very nice to have a small table for drinks and/or coffee by the fire. One can always unfold a luggage stand and put a hardcover city travel book on top and make one's own table but this is a tiny element that should be corrected in my view.

You can walk to space needle, Dale Chihuly museum next door to that and Pacific Museum after that. You can walk to many good restaurants (Anthony's I love) and
many bars and areas. Walk to the famous market area.

Parking is over-priced and only valet, 38 a day but you can take your car out as many times as you want during the day.

The staff is outstanding and gracious and not overly friendly, just genuine friendliness. My son left a cashmere cap in the lobby one day, it was found. I left my coat in the bar the last evening and it was found.

This is a place to make a wonderful memory and I'm sure my son will remember it long after I'm gone...........:)

Room Tip: We stayed in 244 but any room facing the water would be good I think. The other side would be facing Alaskan Way and I think would suck. Unless you love facing the street and city views.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jansjourneys

Dear jansjourneys,

WOW WOW WOW! What a wonderful review and description. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. We are very proud of the hotel and even more proud to have such a great staff. Our teamplayers are the best around and sincerely love the hotel. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.