2,223 results
All reviews lola restaurant serious pie dahlia bakery dahlia lounge lux suite tom douglas restaurant across the street great location walk in closet space needle pike place market wet bar within walking distance corner suite room service small bathroom attached restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is modern designed, the staff very friendly and helpful, even before arrival (Thank you Robyn!).
The rooms are large and spacious with a separate wardrobe. Positive is that the window can be opened. Unfortunately, there are in the bathroom little storage facilities for wet towels (which are too often replaced).
It would be nice if a bottle of water would be offered for free up on arrival.
Overall, it is a very recommendable accommodation.
The central location makes it easy to reach quickly all sights, waterfront, monorail, public transport, so you need no car.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TeamUmlaut, General Manager at Hotel Andra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dieter K. Thank you for choosing Hotel Ändra during your recent travels to Seattle. We always take our guest comments and experience into consideration when making plans or changes. I'm so happy to see that Robyn took great care of you prior to arrival and during your stay! We do feel very fortunate that our central location makes it easy for our guest to see the great city attractions and choose from dozens of restaurants just outside our doors.

Please, come again and let us know how we can be of service to you!

Cheers!

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Robin at the front desk is amazing! She was very professional, personable and friendly. I had a special request from Tampa, Florida and she was able to meet all my needs. I felt like I had a personal assistant and met a friend along the journey. I called her many times with many different questions and she was able to answer them all with additional advice/ help.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you Casey A!! I'm thrilled to read your comments and have personally passed along your "praise" to Robyn! It brings ear to ear smiles to all of our team members when we know that our warmth and hospitality is appreciated. We want to make our home, your "home away from home" and look forward to many future stays.

Please let us know the next time you are planning a visit to our great city! The team and I look forward to welcoming you back and assisting you!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2018

Neighborhood is clean and safe. 4 blocks from light rail($3 ride from airport), walking distance to Pike Place Market, 2 blocks to bus transportation that will take you anywhere in the city. In the building and across the street are 3 Tom Douglas restaurants.

Check in front desk: Austin and Justin were professional and informative, gave me useful maps and directions for our stay, Justin is a foodie who knows the best dishes to order in LOLA , the on site Tom Douglas restaurant and bar, the best is the chanterelle shitaki
kebab. We had Serious Pie (across the street )mushroom pizza takeout in our room one night, next night the before 5 hAlf pizza for $7, last night Dahlia Cafe across the street, oysters excellent, 10 year old Tawny Port after dinner. Coconut cream pie dessert from Dahlia Bakery served at Lola and Dahlia Lounge.

we got a deal on a Lux suite, large bedroom , comfortable bed and living room /office with large desk and second TV, sofa and chair, big windows with good view. We liked the single serve pike place coffee and brewer , single wrapped light and dark chocolate.

whole thing done with style

We spent 4 days in Seattle , walked or used city buses, no car rental necessary.

We will return.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank costamesawanderer
TeamUmlaut, General Manager at Hotel Andra, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

We enjoyed having you as our guest costamesawanderer! Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with our Trip Advisor friends and family! We will be sure to pass along your praise to both Austin and Justin! It brings ear to ear smiles when we know that we have been part of making your stay special!

Hope to see you again soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed October 31, 2018

This is an excellent hotel, convenient to PIke Place market and many restaurants. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Staff at front desk are friendly and helpful. I had dinner in the restaurant attached to the hotel, and the food was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear graceinbeijing, Your comments and personal feedback are sincerely appreciated. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your spacious rooms and that our team members were warm and friendly. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly when your travel plans once again bring you to Seattle. We look forward to have you as our guest!

Warmly,

Reviewed October 28, 2018

The Andra is a very nice hotel with an excellent location in downtown Seattle. It seems to be very popular, as the bar was packed with after work crowd every day and Lola’s for breakfast was a 30 minute wait (we went across the street to Dahlia’s bakery). The 5 PM wine bar is a nice touch.

We stayed in a Lux suite. The bed was comfortable, lots of closet space, a comfortable and well equipped living area, and nice well lit vanity. The bathroom is cramped and didn’t have nearly enough space. No place to hang wet towels, so it was fresh ones every day despite the request to reuse. Plumbing worked as designed. The first three nights on our way out to dinner we had to ask for housekeeping to come and clean the room.

As a single business traveler I would have enjoyed more this hotel, as a tourist couple I think we would have been better served elsewhere.

Surely in the coffee capital of the US, they can do better than a little single serve (and low functioning) Mr Coffee brewer with stale ground coffee, or buy a cup in the lobby level restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank mbg x

Great to have you as our guest Mbg x! I'm happy to read that our spacious, corner, Lux suite was well equipped! These suites are perfect for spreading out and relaxing. Although the size and configuration of our bathrooms vary, depending on your room type, all bathrooms have towel bars and additional wall hooks to hang towels and robes. I will have our engineer team take a look to see if the hooks were removed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please accept my sincere apology that our STARBUCKS house blend coffee in room service did not exceed your expectations. As we are often referred to as the coffee capital, we do offer STARBUCKS individual brew packs as you noted. I am delighted to share with you that we are currently sourcing an alternative coffee brewer for our guest rooms. It is my intention to continue serving STARBUCKS as it normally is well received. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, I do hope that you will come back and allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectation through out your stay!

Warmest Regards,