$222
$209
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

$214
$183
Kimpton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

Belltown Inn(Seattle)
$185
Official Website
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$193
HolidayInn.com
$267
$231
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

Motif Seattle(Seattle)
$219
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

$211
$199
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $275/night.

2,183 results
All reviewsserious pielola restaurantdahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suiteacross the streettom douglas restaurantgreat locationwalk in closetspace needlepike place marketwet barwithin walking distanceroom servicecorner suiteattached restaurantfew blocks
Reviewed July 9, 2006

Just far enough away from crowds at waterfront but close enough to walk to great restaurants and local attractions. At the time of booking only rooms with 2 queen beds were available. Upon arrival, I asked again for king room. We were upgraded to accommodate the bed type. Rooms are very spacious but small bathrooms which was okay since there was another area for getting dressed and drying my hair. We stayed 2 nights and booked another night on our return trip. Again, we received an upgrade. Staff was very helpful and both onsite restaurants were good.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank monmcs
Reviewed June 14, 2006

As frequent business traveller to Seattle, I thought I would try this hotel as a potential new place to stay.... and I am now regretting doing so.
Once checked in and in my room, I tried to use the two telephones to make an urgent phone call only to find they were still 'barred' so I couldn't call out. Then 30 minutes later the problem still wasn't fixed. Not offering any solutions I asked to move rooms which was such a hassle for them, even though the facilities in my room weren't working. The following day I put laundry in to be done (at a ridiculous cost) and found only half my things were delivered back to me and no one seemed to know where my missing items were. On the same day a colleague also staying there had his laundry declared lost after it had been missing for two days.
By this stage I was quite stressed so booked an in-room massage for the evening asking for pricing in writing. The massge was good, but at the end of it I was told the front desk had quoted the wrong price and I was charged an additional $25.
Additionally no bathroom amenties aside from towels, were ever replaced in my room over a 4 day period.
The staff are nice, but the hotel is run like a backpackers inn!!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
11  Thank PlusChild
Reviewed May 26, 2006

I stayed here for 4 nights and I was very pleased. It's kind of an edgy hotel, similar to the W but not nearly as pompous. It was a little expensive, but considering that every hotel was sold out, it was understandable that I had to pay $200 a night.

The rooms were very nicely done and very clean. The bed was comfortable (I need a good bed), the room was pretty big, though It was a little dark.

The service was excellent, though sometimes the valet got a little backed up. It cost something like $26 to park.

The location was ok. It was kind of in no man's land, a few minutes away from the city's heart and a few minutes away from the market (the location was fine, but there wasn't a lot happening right outside of the hotel).

Stayed: May 2006
7  Thank lamanax
Reviewed May 13, 2006

My Wife and I just spent our 11th aniverisary at the Andra for the Weekend. I can't find a single negative thing to say about this fine hotel. Which for me is very unusual, I can usually always find something to ding an establishment on. But not the Andra. Our room was spectacular (when we told them it was our aniversary they gave us a free double upgrade). They made dinner reservations for us at a very nice restaurant. they sent us a complimentary bottle of Champagne and were at all times helpful and pleasant. Though I didn't bring my laptop with me, they do have internet in the rooms. Everything was clean and very well maintained. The decor was exceptionally well done. Their location is premium, they are just a few blocks from most everything you might want to do in downtown Seattle, Pike Street Market, Monorail to Space Needle, the shopping district, short cab ride to the ball fields. We rode the train up and I just couldn't have picked a nicer place for us to spend our aniversary.

• Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank killercatdoogan
Reviewed May 13, 2006

Just returned home from a business trip that ended with three nights at Hotel Andra. I'd booked the Andra Suite and it was just the right size. I loved the walk in closet; it was nice to have all my bags flipped open in there rather than out in the room. Also, the couch was super comfy for watching tv at the end of the day. The other touches I liked were the full length dressing mirror and the can't be beat comfortable bed. The bathroom was tiny and despite the modern upgrades still seemed dated, and the water for the shower never got as hot as I prefer.

Not to be missed is the restaurant downstairs. I ate there 3 times and everything was delicious, especially the made to order donuts with mascarpone cheese. The bar makes great drinks, too.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business