2,200 results
All reviewslola restaurantserious piedahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suiteacross the streettom douglas restaurantgreat locationwalk in closetspace needlepike place marketwet barwithin walking distancecorner suiteroom servicesmall bathroomattached restaurant
Reviewed May 13, 2006

Just returned home from a business trip that ended with three nights at Hotel Andra. I'd booked the Andra Suite and it was just the right size. I loved the walk in closet; it was nice to have all my bags flipped open in there rather than out in the room. Also, the couch was super comfy for watching tv at the end of the day. The other touches I liked were the full length dressing mirror and the can't be beat comfortable bed. The bathroom was tiny and despite the modern upgrades still seemed dated, and the water for the shower never got as hot as I prefer.

Not to be missed is the restaurant downstairs. I ate there 3 times and everything was delicious, especially the made to order donuts with mascarpone cheese. The bar makes great drinks, too.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
7  Thank mslll75
Reviewed May 11, 2006

I tried to ignore those reviews that discribe the Andra suits are actually rooms and hoping that there will always be people complain about everything. But they're right. I stayed in a Andra "suit" but it was just a room with a tiny sink. The vitual tour on tirpadvisor shows two guest rooms movies. Those are actually the suits. The guy at the front desk told me that a regular guest room doesn't have the writing/sitting area.

The bathroom is really small. The soap was extremely drying. The fitness room is the same size as a regular guest room. It has a few cardio mechines and a few hand weights.

Overall, the room wasn't bad. I was just disappointed that the "suit" is so small. I think it would be fair to call it a deluxe room but nowhere near a suit.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
10  Thank tunafish101
Reviewed April 12, 2006

Three cheers for the staff @ the Hotel Andra. At all points of contact I felt welcomed & assisted in a professional but warm manner. We were provided a complimentary upgrade on our room type (without our asking) when the front desk noted that they had room to do so. Room service was fantastic (gourmet larger than life BLT sandwiches and delicious kebabs & dips). Big comfy robes, cool ambiance, and a blissful sleep. The hotel is a bit older (like most in Seattle) but extremely clean and decor has been upgraded with a modern contemporary look/feel. I'm confident that we couldn't have found a better boutique hotel for a better price. A great experience - we will stay here again next time we travel down to Seattle for a getaway weekend!

• Stayed: April 2006
8  Thank minkgirl
Reviewed March 15, 2006

There were four of us sharing a Lux Suite (2 adults and 2 older teenagers) for 3 nights. The suite was perfect for us. The only time it felt cramped was when the sofa bed was left open (which the maid did leave one day). The furnishings were beautiful and the decor quite different and unique (our teenage boys loved it - especially the plasma TV!) I was disappointed with the bathroom however as it looked dated and felt cramped. I did expect a lot more there. Sound was not an issue on the 8th floor except for the occasional siren. Staff was great - very friendly and helpful but in my opinion, not out of the ordinary. A good hotel should train its staff to be this way. I was slightly annoyed one day when our room wasn't cleaned upon returning around 3:30 PM. This happens occasionally but it's such a hassle having to leave again for another hour to let the maid clean when all you want to do is put your feet up.

Location wonderful as we walked to everything.

Check out Raph's Deli across the street for wireless Internet and great coffee and cheap food which came in very handy for us with teenagers! Also had dinner at Etta's (not so cheap but great food!)

Not sure I'd pick the Andra again as I like to try different places but I would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2006
5  Thank ghisl
Reviewed February 27, 2006

What a great example of classic service.

Service was excellent. I had set up a package via Luxury Link however upon arrival the reservation was no where to be found. The hotel staff was excellent in making it a non-issue. Our room was large and VERY clean, nicely organized with all the bells and whistles.

Contrary to other reviews, there were no noise issues. The Tom Douglas restaurants are a must. There are four of them plus a bakery. Food is outstanding. We lack that kind of flavor here in Denver. Will we be back? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Biggest advantage is location, blocks from Pike's Market, the ferries, shopping, and people watching. Can't miss this hotel, MORE than worth it. Value is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2006