$295
$309
$299
$229
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $291/night.

2,185 results
All reviewsserious pielola restaurantdahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suiteacross the streettom douglas restaurantgreat locationwalk in closetspace needlepike place marketwet barwithin walking distanceroom servicecorner suitesmall bathroomattached restaurant
Reviewed March 15, 2006

There were four of us sharing a Lux Suite (2 adults and 2 older teenagers) for 3 nights. The suite was perfect for us. The only time it felt cramped was when the sofa bed was left open (which the maid did leave one day). The furnishings were beautiful and the decor quite different and unique (our teenage boys loved it - especially the plasma TV!) I was disappointed with the bathroom however as it looked dated and felt cramped. I did expect a lot more there. Sound was not an issue on the 8th floor except for the occasional siren. Staff was great - very friendly and helpful but in my opinion, not out of the ordinary. A good hotel should train its staff to be this way. I was slightly annoyed one day when our room wasn't cleaned upon returning around 3:30 PM. This happens occasionally but it's such a hassle having to leave again for another hour to let the maid clean when all you want to do is put your feet up.

Location wonderful as we walked to everything.

Check out Raph's Deli across the street for wireless Internet and great coffee and cheap food which came in very handy for us with teenagers! Also had dinner at Etta's (not so cheap but great food!)

Not sure I'd pick the Andra again as I like to try different places but I would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2006
5  Thank ghisl
Reviewed February 27, 2006

What a great example of classic service.

Service was excellent. I had set up a package via Luxury Link however upon arrival the reservation was no where to be found. The hotel staff was excellent in making it a non-issue. Our room was large and VERY clean, nicely organized with all the bells and whistles.

Contrary to other reviews, there were no noise issues. The Tom Douglas restaurants are a must. There are four of them plus a bakery. Food is outstanding. We lack that kind of flavor here in Denver. Will we be back? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Biggest advantage is location, blocks from Pike's Market, the ferries, shopping, and people watching. Can't miss this hotel, MORE than worth it. Value is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2006
5  Thank tboz1976
Reviewed January 20, 2006

I am in Seattle at least 4 times per year and always stay at the Westin or Hyatt. Because both were sold out, I tried the Hotel Andra. I was there for three nights and by the end of the third night, I new I would be back. Yes, the beds are great, and the rooms are modern cool. They charge for Wi-Fi but if you eat in the restaurant(which is top notch - especially for breakfast), you can log on for free. The deciding factor was the staff. Every person I encountered went out of their way to be nice and helpful. Always greeted with a smile and by name. The other hotels are nice but a bit too impersonal. Hotel Andra was really a nice break from the norm! I also highly recommend the Italian restaurant next door and Ettas about a 10 minute walk away.

Stayed: January 2006
6  Thank Happyhubby&Daddy
Reviewed January 9, 2006

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Andra over New Year's Eve. We booked a "package" that included a small suite, champaign, and a couple of other add-ons. If you are interested in exploring Seattle, the location is excellent. It is close to night life, good restaurants, and other points of interest in the city. We didn't interact much with the staff, but when we did, they were fine. We had no problems at all, and found the lobby and room decor to be pretty cool. On arriving, we found our room had a view of a building immediately adjacent. We asked for another room and were accomodated. We did not find the hotel overly noisy (although we were out pretty late ourselves). While we didn't really put the Andra to the test, we were satisfied with our experience and the value received for what we paid.

• Stayed: January 2006
6  Thank TravlinDude
A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, WA
Reviewed December 19, 2005

The bed was heavenly! And the suite we stayed in was wonderful. I highly suggest getting the reservation through the hotel website itself (----) to get some sweet deals, like free breakfast at the Tom Douglas restaurant and some Starbucks gift cards.

The staff was always pleasant, helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: November 2005