Hotel Andra
Kings Inn(Seattle)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Max(Seattle)
2,143 results
All reviewsserious pielola restaurantdahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suitetom douglasacross the streetgreat locationspace needlewalk in closetpike place marketwet barwithin walking distancecorner suiteroom servicesmall bathroomattached restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2006

I am in Seattle at least 4 times per year and always stay at the Westin or Hyatt. Because both were sold out, I tried the Hotel Andra. I was there for three nights and by the end of the third night, I new I would be back. Yes, the beds are great, and the rooms are modern cool. They charge for Wi-Fi but if you eat in the restaurant(which is top notch - especially for breakfast), you can log on for free. The deciding factor was the staff. Every person I encountered went out of their way to be nice and helpful. Always greeted with a smile and by name. The other hotels are nice but a bit too impersonal. Hotel Andra was really a nice break from the norm! I also highly recommend the Italian restaurant next door and Ettas about a 10 minute walk away.

Stayed: January 2006
6  Thank Happyhubby&Daddy
Reviewed January 9, 2006

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Andra over New Year's Eve. We booked a "package" that included a small suite, champaign, and a couple of other add-ons. If you are interested in exploring Seattle, the location is excellent. It is close to night life, good restaurants, and other points of interest in the city. We didn't interact much with the staff, but when we did, they were fine. We had no problems at all, and found the lobby and room decor to be pretty cool. On arriving, we found our room had a view of a building immediately adjacent. We asked for another room and were accomodated. We did not find the hotel overly noisy (although we were out pretty late ourselves). While we didn't really put the Andra to the test, we were satisfied with our experience and the value received for what we paid.

• Stayed: January 2006
6  Thank TravlinDude
A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, WA
Reviewed December 19, 2005

The bed was heavenly! And the suite we stayed in was wonderful. I highly suggest getting the reservation through the hotel website itself (----) to get some sweet deals, like free breakfast at the Tom Douglas restaurant and some Starbucks gift cards.

The staff was always pleasant, helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: November 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 22, 2005

The room was considered a suite, but it was extremely small, while other members of our party suite's were much larger. The room was noisy from the street below. The staff was young and inexpierenced and not very helpful. The check in is very crowded and awkward as it is next to the elevators and is very narrow, bad design and the lobby very small. A good location, and great beds! But we would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2005
18  Thank ChicagoCooker
Reviewed November 13, 2005

Overall, we loved the Andra and found it very charming and chic. The location was great as well, and the staff, especially the guys in valet parking (who you will deal with the most if you have a car) are amazingly helpful. They printed out maps for us and just were very nice and quick and always on the job. The beds were so comfy too. The walls were, as previously said, very thin however. Luckily, I'm a heavy sleeper, but I did wake up and hear the people in the next room a few times, and there are some ambulance sirens to deal with, but then again this was in the middle of downtown and not out in the country somewhere. There is also a nice fireplace in the lobby and also free internet which we used every day as well as the little gym (mostly for cardio) and the restaurant, Lola, was pretty hip too. Very recommended.

• Stayed: November 2005