Hotel Andra
Kings Inn(Seattle)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Max(Seattle)
2,142 results
All reviewsserious pielola restaurantdahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suitetom douglasacross the streetgreat locationspace needlewalk in closetpike place marketwet barwithin walking distancecorner suiteroom servicesmall bathroomattached restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2013

First time in Seattle. Enjoyed the warmth and friendliness of this hotel. The rooms were very tidy and attention to detail was great. Bathrooms were simply and elegantly designed. Preferred a larger bed but we did choose Queen. The rooms were a good size to spread out and enjoy some quiet time. Service was good. We also enjoyed the lovely cafe, bar, restaurant on the corner underneath called Lola.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank ReddogAustralia
GM-HoteAndra, General Manager at Hotel Andra, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We believe that it's the little things that set us a part from all the other hotels! Thank you ReddogAustralia for commenting on your recent stay. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your room and that the queen bed provided you a restful nights sleep. We do have many room types with either a queen bed or a king bed; most with spacious sitting areas as well.

The small things do matter and we take great pride knowing that they matter to you as well. We will continue to focus our attention on those details and look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Enjoy the quickly approaching new season and keep us in mind if your holiday travel plans bring you up to Seattle and the great Northwest.

Lars

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great Service. EXCELLENT SUITE. Good food and a great location ! I could go on and on about what a nice hotel the Andra really is but what else really matters ?? ....and I do NOT understand why a review here on Trip Advisor MUST be AT LEAST 200 characters in order to be accepted !!

Room Tip: The corner suite is very spacious, well appointed and very comfortable. Even though our room faced the main street, outside noise was minimal.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I used to live in Seattle, and now I have the pleasure of visiting (as often as possible) for work and visiting family & friends. My company's office is very near to the Hotel Andra, and many of my colleagues have stayed at this hotel and have always raved about it. I had the treat of being able to stay there myself for the first time after booking several events and stays for others. Their service is very warm and friendly, they are in the ideal location- close to everything. And you are in "Tom Douglas alley" where you really can't go wrong eating at Lola (connected to hotel) or any of his fantastic eateries within a stone's throw.

But the room...and the bed...glorious!! I was super lucky to be upgraded to a suite, so it was pure luxury. The place is immaculate and quiet and comfy. Loved the large bathroom and amenities. I really enjoyed this boutique hotel over the giant chains downtown- the service and feel is very personal. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed in many hotels in my lifetime, but the service in the Andra hotel was UNBELIVABLE! I was in town for 10 days for business and they keeped on surpising me with kindness, willingness to help and do anything to make me feel welcome, at home and taken care of.

The room was large, comfertable, clean and the service very fast and the great location. The bathroom is small but very clean.

For me - it is the "to go" hotel in Seattle.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 810 - corner and to the street. Good view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Orlyna
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Seattle and wanting a centrally located hotel within walking distance to all the sites. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Tastefully decorated as well. The hotel staff were friendly and courteous. The front desk in particular was very welcoming and very helpful. The hotel was quiet as well and had a small, cozy feel to it. There is valet parking outside, we paid $20 for parking. Check out time was noon so we checked our baggage with the front desk while we spent the day exploring Seattle. There was no charge for this and they were happy to hold our things as long as we needed. We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends